GDT: 2019 NHL draft|6/21/19 6pm MT - Draft Day!

Who do the Avs take at #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
This is a great idea and I was going to suggest someone create a GDT for tonight. I'm going to temporarily close this so that we'll continue using the other thread throughout the day, and then around 4-5 pm Central Time (so 5-6 Eastern), I'll sticky and re-open this thread.

Sound good?

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
@henchman24

giphy.gif

Reactions: henchman21

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Don't really see what the Hawks get from trying to smokescreen their pick. The position they are in it won't make a difference.
This is a good point, they know every team has their lists down now, there's no point in trying to fake Sakic out because Sakic will take his BPA based on whatever they do regardless, whether it's Byram or Dach or Caufield.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
There is no chance passes on Turcotte, but select him if available.

Turcotte
Byram
Zegras
Dach
Cozens
Podkolzin (16th choice)

Reactions: Gatorbait19

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I’m super excited about this draft. Yeah the top 2 are guaranteed, but after that it’s all so close. Should be exciting to see who goes where, who trades who, and for what. Should be a great draft as long as the avs don’t do something stupid.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
It’s my dad’s birthday today, so I’m probably going to miss most of the draft. Please @ me as many times as possible if they take Turcotte.

As for 16, let’s grab Knight or York. We need some more red-blooded American males on this team. Let’s make 2019 the most American draft in franchise history.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Pierre McGuire just said on Vancouver radio he would be very surprised if Barrie didn't end up with the Canucks.

giphy.gif

Also there was a clip of LeBrun saying an extension with Barrie didn't seem to be in the cards right now.

Reactions: AvsMakar08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad