NFL: 2019 NFL season news & notes discussion thread (Bruce Allen removed from football ops in WSH)

Sep 19, 2008

Agholor is dating this broad

016ad47b855995acf651ea21f7739e8e.jpg

I wouldn't care too much about a few drop passes with her in my life either lol
holy shit

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I know Rex Ryan is a blow-hard, but it's pretty evident that Baker Mayfield is very thin-skinned.

I think he has a lot of pride, especially about the team and as the person who's basically been anointed savior of the franchise, theres a lot riding on him.

Baker isn't a seasoned vet either, but Jones has played 1 friggin game so slow down there Schwartz.

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
Probably the most overrated qb of all time (Aikman)

I agree that Aikman is overrated due to Super Bowl wins, but comparing Mahomes to Aikman statistically is ridiculous. It's a completely different era of football, Mahomes is running an offense designed around padding his passing statistics with a minimal run game, with tons of talent around him.

Though, Mahomes is without a doubt far superior talent-wise compared to Aikman.

Reactions: Tarantula

member 157595

I think he has a lot of pride, especially about the team and as the person who's basically been anointed savior of the franchise, theres a lot riding on him.

Baker isn't a seasoned vet either, but Jones has played 1 friggin game so slow down there Schwartz.

Don't worry, it's NY: the moment Jones has a bad game they'll bury him. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I agree that Aikman is overrated due to Super Bowl wins, but comparing Mahomes to Aikman statistically is ridiculous. It's a completely different era of football, Mahomes is running an offense designed around padding his passing statistics with a minimal run game, with tons of talent around him.

Though, Mahomes is without a doubt far superior talent-wise compared to Aikman.
Yeah, that wasn't exactly fair. Aikman just compounded the silliness.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Just when the AB stuff finsihes for now, we get something else.

Can we not have relative peace and quiet for once.... :dunno:

No, this is what the league has become to stir up ratings. This is your Goodell/Kraft NFL.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He had an entire roster of all pros for over half a decade. At least they all seemed like all pros.

Just look at his offense thru most of those SB's

WR Michael Irvin = Pro Bowler (x5) + 1st Team ALl Pro (1x) (Future HOF)
WR Alvin Harper
RB Emmitt Smith = Pro Bowler (x8) + 1st Team All Pro (4x) (Future HOF)
TE Jay Novacek = Pro Bowler (x5) + 1st Team All Pro (1x)
FB Daryl Johnson = Pro Bowler (x2)
LT Mark Tuinei = Pro Bowler (x2)
LG Nate Newton = Pro Bowler (x5) + 1st Team All Pro (2x)
C Mark Stepnoski = Pro Bowler (x5)
RG Kevin Gogan = Pro Bowler (x3)
RT Erik Williams = Pro Bowler (x4) + 1st Team All Pro (2x)

His 95 SB OL had RG Larry Allen and C Ray Donaldson on it (Stepnoski + Gogan gone) and they were both Pro Bowlers with Allen going on to be a future 6x All Pro

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad