NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
@Gene Parmesan how would you rank the top 10 RBs in the draft?
I couldnt give you ten, but I know for sure the top few for me are:

Josh Jacobs number 1. I think he is a stud and would be worth a top ten pick.

Look at not only the runs and his ability to catch the ball, but his blocking is out of this world. He is constantly pancaking dudes. Just watching his tape he looks like a 4.55 type guy so he's not a burner, but he's elusive and has ++vision.

Then a gap.

Then Montgomery, Harris, and Singletary as round 2 guys.

Reactions: m9 and mymerlincat

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Reading Bosa's latest comments it sounds like he'd much rather go to the 49ers than the Cardinals. Probably a better fit anyways since Arizona is going to a 3-4 next year.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I've seen Greedy Williams mocked to SEA more than once. He good enough to justify a first, or is it lazy journos assuming Pete will automatically take a 6-3 corner?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've seen Greedy Williams mocked to SEA more than once. He good enough to justify a first, or is it lazy journos assuming Pete will automatically take a 6-3 corner?
I'd be in a fit of ecstasy if I were you. by the time we get to the draft, I think he'll be a top 10-15 pick

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I couldnt give you ten, but I know for sure the top few for me are:

Josh Jacobs number 1. I think he is a stud and would be worth a top ten pick.

Look at not only the runs and his ability to catch the ball, but his blocking is out of this world. He is constantly pancaking dudes. Just watching his tape he looks like a 4.55 type guy so he's not a burner, but he's elusive and has ++vision.

Then a gap.

Then Montgomery, Harris, and Singletary as round 2 guys.

I agree - I think Jacobs is clearly the top guy and I feel pretty confident that Montgomery & Harris are both very solid. I think we'll need to see combine/pro days before we figure out the rest as there are so many size/speed questions in this draft.

If I had to pick another guy to move into my top four right now I think I would go Miles Sanders. Rodney Anderson is intriguing if he could stay healthy, and someone like Darrell Henderson could end up being a mid-round pick.

Lots of time before April, but I don't really like this draft in terms of feature backs.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I'd add LJ Scott as another RB who's intriguing if he could stay healthy. Seems like a weak class of RB's this year. Tight end class is loaded tho. WR doesn't have a real stud like an AJ Green, Mike Evans etc but seems like a really deep class.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'd add LJ Scott as another RB who's intriguing if he could stay healthy. Seems like a weak class of RB's this year. Tight end class is loaded tho. WR doesn't have a real stud like an AJ Green, Mike Evans etc but seems like a really deep class.

Love the TE class as well.

We need to see these WR's run at the combine to see where they are going to land. N'Keal Harry, Kelvin Harmon, and DK Metcalf could all be 1st round picks, but they can't run 4.6 or over. Hakeem Butler's size and Hollywood Brown's speed make both of them likely to go by the middle of the 2nd round. AJ Brown should fit in well in today's NFL as a big slot guy.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

member 157595

Out of reach for Seattle, then. They never trade up.

Anecdotally, I remember many, many years ago they traded up for Shawn Springs and Walter Jones. Was an impressive draft moment.

Jets fans still would have booed the picks. :laugh:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Anecdotally, I remember many, many years ago they traded up for Shawn Springs and Walter Jones. Was an impressive draft moment.

Jets fans still would have booed the picks. :laugh:

Different regime but man I loved those picks. Walt is a legend and Springs was worth it.
These days they like to trade back if anything, and this year they'll be missing some picks that I'm sure they will try to recoup.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Ironically you can tell when Smith doesn't know about a subject because he overcompensates and tries to sound thoughtful. When he starts yelling it's usually about something he knows more about.. though he still ends up wrong pretty often.

Reactions: Keke and OmniCube

member 157595

Interesting. Where does he rank among draft-eligible QB's? I feel like an idiot doubting him because of his size but I'd be lying to say I have no concerns in that regard.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Murray can always go back to baseball if he busts. Provided he doesn't get seriously hurt.

Still would be cool to see another 2 sport player ala Deion.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone buying the rumours/speculation out there that Murray is going 1st overall to the Cardinals and may have even gotten a guarantee from them?

Sep 19, 2008
From Schefter: Mississippi State DT Jeff Simmons tore his ACL during training. Top 15 draft prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad