NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know if it’ll be the Cardinals but I do see a path for Kyler going #1

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
So funny how two months ago you had "experts" saying a QB may not go in the first round. I don't know when these people will learn. Zero question Murray goes number one, and almost zero question it's the Cards who take him.

Mar 1, 2002
So funny how two months ago you had "experts" saying a QB may not go in the first round. I don't know when these people will learn. Zero question Murray goes number one, and almost zero question it's the Cards who take him.

Lots of questions, Haskins KILLED it today. He's better. Much better.

Reactions: Voight

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Metcalf did god awful in the three cone, which measures agility. Straight line speed is great and all, but...
Thank you. Such a joke that media is freaking out over his 40 time but not mentioning his 3 cone time. His 20 yard shuttle was slow too. He's not the freak athlete that he's being portrayed as.

His college production was weak too. He seems like a guy who could easily be a bust.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Montez Sweat ran a 4.41.

He’s d-end
That's freakish. Between that, his impressive senior bowl and great college production, he'll likely go top 10 now. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in the 3 cone and shuttle drills.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Some wide receivers who improved their stock at the combine are Miles Boykin, Terry McLaurin and Darius Slayton. Boykin and Slayton didn't do well in the bench press but killed it in the other drills. McLaurin did well in everything and with his impressive senior bowl week, he should be rising up the rankings.

For OL, Bradbury and Dillard killed it as someone previously mentioned in here. Other guys who tested really well were Chris Lindstrom, Kaleb McGary, Ryan Bates and Connor McGovern.

Fant was the most impressive tight end. Hockenson and Foster Moreau tested really well too.

Disappointing that so few RB's did the 3 cone drill. Jacobs didn't test at all so I'm assuming he's nursing an injury and probably waiting for his pro day.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
If nfl gm that needs to build up the teams defense do what i can to get Devin white and Montez Sweat in the same round

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How many times do you need a DE to run 40 yards? He's going to be picked high, but I don't think his 40 time matters.
Players hardly ever needs to run a 40-yard dash unimpeded, or even most of these drills. These big guys are probably more prone to do something to get hurt. But it's still amusing, just shows how excellent of an athlete he is, especially with teams trending toward athleticism.

Really enjoyed Haskins throwing the ball yesterday too

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->