NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Anyone buying the rumours/speculation out there that Murray is going 1st overall to the Cardinals and may have even gotten a guarantee from them?
Wouldn't surprise me. Their gm is a moron.

Bosa has pretty much indirectly said he'd rather be a 49er than a Cardinal (which makes sense systematically), and who knows if they want to take Josh Allen or Williams #1. I could see a move like drafting Murray or trading down a few spots.

Mar 1, 2002
I know I am a Buckeye homer.....but for some reason...I am not as high on Bosa as everyone else is. I think he will be really good, but I dont see him as a #1 pick overall.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Trying to make someone think they might take Murray or will they actually do it? Either way, this year's draft could get crazy right from the jump.

Mar 1, 2002

best collegiate special teams player/blocking WR I have ever seen

He is a respectful man who treats the hotel maid as if she were a family member. He’s warm, genuine and caring; all the things Meyer constantly said about McLaurin during his five years at Ohio State was far more than lip service. McLaurin took pride in being a team-first guy, which is the reason why there’s a post pinned at the top of his Twitter page showing him making two pancake blocks on a single play with the caption, “To be honest, doing this makes me happier than scoring.”

Reactions: sigma six

member 157595

best collegiate special teams player/blocking WR I have ever seen

He is a respectful man who treats the hotel maid as if she were a family member. He’s warm, genuine and caring; all the things Meyer constantly said about McLaurin during his five years at Ohio State was far more than lip service. McLaurin took pride in being a team-first guy, which is the reason why there’s a post pinned at the top of his Twitter page showing him making two pancake blocks on a single play with the caption, “To be honest, doing this makes me happier than scoring.”

So what you're saying is that he's like Antonio Brown?

Mar 1, 2002
If the Cardinals are doing this in order to move the #1 pick, I am sure they went to Rosen before this to tell them their plan.

If not........welllllll....

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If I am Steelers or Chargers I give Cards a call and offer a late 2nd/3rd for Rosen and see if they bite before draft if they truly do want to draft a QB

Rosen just turned 22 and would be perfect as heir to either Big Ben (Turns 37 in a couple hours , Rivers is 37)

I suspect this is all posturing as it doesn't make sense to give up on kid you drafted 10th overall after 1 season on a dreadful team

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
If I am Steelers or Chargers I give Cards a call and offer a late 2nd/3rd for Rosen and see if they bite before draft if they truly do want to draft a QB

Rosen just turned 22 and would be perfect as heir to either Big Ben (Turns 37 in a couple hours , Rivers is 37)

I suspect this is all posturing as it doesn't make sense to give up on kid you drafted 10th overall after 1 season on a dreadful team

Late 2nd or 3rd? Rosen will get much more than that if he's traded.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Impressive showing for a few OL yesterday. Garrett Bradbury and Andre Dillard in particular are getting a lot of praise. Apparently this is a good OL class overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->