OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Wait! I really hope you're not talking smack to the Jets or anything.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this.....I mean....

...yeah. Has to be a misunderstanding.

I mean the Dolphins are 2-9 and on their way to 5-11 (at best) / 3-13 (at worst)...

the Dolphins are bad on purpose

the Jets are bad because their coach is an egotistic lunatic

just because my team is bad doesn't mean I can't call other teams bad

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
the Dolphins are bad on purpose

the Jets are bad because their coach is an egotistic lunatic

just because my team is bad doesn't mean I can't call other teams bad

Really sucks for you guys that Tua got hurt the way he did.

But I agree with your last point, it's no different than us calling Detroit horrible when we played them the other night lol Just because your favorite team sucks doesn't mean you can't call a spade a spade.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I still think there are very few sure bets when it comes to QBs. That last sure bet was Andrew Luck

The NFL draft is usually chock full of good players, even if you are drafting 10th

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
San Fran is starting to look like the favorite in the NFC. Will be interesting to see if they can go on the road and beat the Ravens and the Saints. I expect they will be helped in NO by biased officiating. They will have to play on a level playing field against BAL so that will be the true test as I see it.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Really sucks for you guys that Tua got hurt the way he did.

But I agree with your last point, it's no different than us calling Detroit horrible when we played them the other night lol Just because your favorite team sucks doesn't mean you can't call a spade a spade.

from the sounds of it, Tua is going to make a full recovery and might even be ready to go in the spring sometime

Reactions: My3Sons

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Who gives a shit about the Cowboys, the Bills are 9-3 and finally got their signature win on primetime. People need to start taking them seriously. They have a killer defense and Allen has improved by leaps and bounds.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
NO defense is as good as any defense but the offense looks pedestrian. Kamara looks like he’s still nursing his ankle sprain and the receivers other than THOMAS are woefully inconsistent. Will be interesting to see if they can beat SF at home. SF has a very tough game in BAL first.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL days after negotiations were 'over'...guess Rutgers bowed to public pressure

If they're ever going to succeed in the B10 (which I don't think they ultimately will even with Schiano), it's now or never.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jets well on their way to losing to an 0-11 team after that 3 game win streak. Classic!

What else is new? I'm already on the verge of turning this **** off, it should be 14-3 already if the Bengal TE doesn't drop a gimme just outside the endzone. Probably will get to 17-3 anyway on this drive.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The Jets defense should blitz 80% the time, absolutely. These jabronis up front generate nothing otherwise.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Been watching big blue and, well, DJ probably has a solid future. Although Saquon has made some unfortunate mistakes.

Have the Jets looked as bad as the score shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad