NBA 2019 NBA Finals (Part 3)

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
For the Raptors to do this against the Warriors of all teams is the cherry on top, and to do it at the Oracle in Oakland. To end a dynasty. :DWho knows if Kawhi stays, if he does we can go for a back to back no doubt. Either way I won't hold anything against him if he decides to leave.

Reactions: DirkStraun

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
And how many Canadians are making it on the roster of the Raptors? Lol.

Or how many Canadians would make it on any roster in the NBA?

It was meant as a joke to begin with but some of you guys obviously can’t figure it out or take it as one.
Actually there is one Canadian on the Raptors and about a dozen or so in the NBA

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
For the Raptors to do this against the Warriors of all teams is the cherry on top, and to do it at the Oracle in Oakland. To end a dynasty. :DWho knows if Kawhi stays, if he does we can go for a back to back no doubt. Either way I won't hold anything against him if he decides to leave.
+1
And he's crazy if he doesn't sign for 1 year....take that victory lap in a city where you dont have to live in the shadow of anyone else and are now cemented as a god. Then go to LA

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Vinsanity was a real thing.

It was until I guess he was dancing with Nelly on stage while supposedly being injured? That was the beginning of the end.

Not sure if they have retired a jersey yet but he should be the first whenever he retires.

I can't wait to watch all the American media reaction tomorrow on YouTube, haha makes it so much sweeter

Well...prepare to be disappointed over the favorite winning it all

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
+1
And he's crazy if he doesn't sign for 1 year....take that victory lap in a city where you dont have to take live in the shadow of anyone else and are now cemented as a god. Then go to LA

Exactly that is my thinking, why go out into the unknown when you can potentially go for 2 in a row, in my opinion he signs a short term deal to stay.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Only sore losers will bring up injuries, injuries are the name of the game. It doesn't devalue Toronto's title.
Agreed. There was no luck. 1. Injuries are part of sports. 2. The Warriors went to 5 Finals in 5 years, played 500 games in 5 years, and their bodies broke down. There was no luck.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Great to see the NBA champion Toronto Raptors. Whether anyone likes it or not, the champions are the champions. I've now seen all of my favourite teams win championships and that's great.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Man a lot would have to go right for this team to repeat.

Just enjoy the moment.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Congrats on the Raptors! Till the end I was convinced that Golden State super team would force game 7 and win it all because... well, they are a super team. Kawhi... oh my, I knew he was one of the top dogs in the league, but literally bring a good team to the title, almost by himself... well... :bow:

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
NBA champions are NOT world champions! Neither are the MLB world Series as they only play one other country. Why do Americans always say this? Raptors did something special though.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Congrats to the Raptors and their fans. Well deserved title imo. Even with the injuries the Warriors played like champions and the Raps took their crown.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
We the champs!

Congrats Raptors, but I must give credit to the Warriors. Hell of a team.

Feels good man!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad