NBA 2019 NBA Finals (Part 3)

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I would like to thank the players/staff of the Raptors, their families, organizations that made them the players they are, and their countries of origin for giving them the opportunity to play such a great game. For finally bringing a championship to the City of Toronto.

Reactions: Uncle Rotter

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Man, going back and reading the last few pages in this thread over and over again and seeing how many people just didn’t want this to happen is making this feeling sooo much more enjoyable.

Center of the universe baby!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
giphy.gif

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Man, going back and reading the last few pages in this thread over and over again and seeing how many people just didn’t want this to happen is making this feeling sooo much more enjoyable.

Center of the universe baby!

I can't wait to watch all the American media reaction tomorrow on YouTube, haha makes it so much sweeter, especially Skip Bayless who is likely drinking his sorrows away right now, the same guy who refuses to call Kawhi Leonard by his name but only ever refers to him as "Number 2" F him.

Reactions: DecadeofDarkness

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
I feel bad that Warriors got injured, people gonna always bring that up now...but the best karma ever for Kawhi imo. **** Zaza.
Congrats Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad