NBA 2019 NBA Finals: (E2) Toronto Raptors vs. (W1) Golden State Warriors

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I still don't understand why that fan got ejected. Lowry basically murdered him and the Woman beside him. The girl who slapped the live ball should've been the one to go.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
Who cares about the Warriors injuries. Good teams overcome them. Next man up.

Raptors taking advantage of a weakened Warriors team. Nice. Remember, the Raptors competed with GS this whole series other than that 18-0 brain fart. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Even if Klay and KD are ready Raptors are still filled with talent. Guys like VanVleet and Kawri are still there. Kawri has 30 today (wasn't he supposed to be "shut down"), Serge Ibaka and Siakam are still there. This is a close series either way.

Raptors also have one of the best defenses in the NBA

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
I still don't understand why that fan got ejected. Lowry basically murdered him and the Woman beside him. The girl who slapped the live ball should've been the one to go.

Because if you watched the replay, you'd see the random guy two seats over reach out and push Lowry.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This game doesn’t mean **** to Warriors. Once KD is back, this series is a WRAP for the Warriors. Raptors got no chance at all.

I kind of feel that way too. They were content to hold Durant out until the series got serious. Now it's serious so I expect KD and Klay to come back next game and the Warriors win the next 3.

Sep 19, 2008
I kind of feel that way too. They were content to hold Durant out until the series got serious. Now it's serious so I expect KD and Klay to come back next game and the Warriors win the next 3.

"But WArriors were supposed to be better without Durant"

What makes yall think they would suddenly win with Durant if they were "better without him" according to media narrative

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

That video doesnt show why he was tossed. It was the push after that got him booted.

Sep 19, 2008
People just don't understand that Toronto is seriously close to winning a title. 2 more games to go.

This can happen.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Because if you watched the replay, you'd see the random guy two seats over reach out and push Lowry.

Was it the older looking guy in the blue jacket who pushed Lowry? Because if so he got knocked over on that as well. I probably would have done the same thing he did. :laugh:

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
That video doesnt show why he was tossed. It was the push after that got him booted.

This shows it better. I thought they booted the guy trying to get him off of him. I would've tried to push a dude off of me after he ran me over like that too. This makes more sense since they were both wearing Blue.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
"But WArriors were supposed to be better without Durant"

What makes yall think they would suddenly win with Durant if they were "better without him" according to media narrative

That media narrative is a load of crap. They are a championship team without Durant, they are an all time great team with him. KD even at 70-80% should be enough to win this series if he indeed comes back.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Who cares about the Warriors injuries. Good teams overcome them. Next man up.

Raptors taking advantage of a weakened Warriors team. Nice. Remember, the Raptors competed with GS this whole series other than that 18-0 brain fart. :laugh:

This is a lazy hot take.

Golden State is currently missing 3/5 of their starting lineup while trying for a three-peat. They've racked up more minutes than most teams in the playoffs alone these past few years. It takes a toll.

Which is why Steve Kerr laughed at the notion that the Bulls would have just won two more titles if Jordan didn't leave. Success like that won't last forever.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Was it the older looking guy in the blue jacket who pushed Lowry? Because if so he got knocked over on that as well. I probably would have done the same thing he did. :laugh:
The guy in the blue polo (next to the two guys in the hats) got ejected. You can see him push Lowry.

Sep 19, 2008
This is a lazy hot take.

Golden State is currently missing 3/5 of their starting lineup while trying for a three-peat. They've racked up more minutes than most teams in the playoffs alone these past few years. It takes a toll.

Which is why Steve Kerr laughed at the notion that the Bulls would have just won two more titles if Jordan didn't leave. Success like that won't last forever.

Raptors also beat GS twice in the regular season.

This is a strong matchup for them. They aren't scared.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
There is no way it is this simple. I kinda doubt Durant even comes back this year regardless, but just a guess.

Gotta say this kinda shows just how good Thompson actually is. Curry has the game of his life and the Raptors still lead somewhat comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad