Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Crazy after all that they only won that quarter by 5.

Really need to make anyone but Curry beat them.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Kawhi is hungry like the wolf when it comes to hustling and winning lose balls. Jeebus.
He's been my favorite for 5 full years. Raptors win. Warriors will make excuses. We the North, Jurassic Park

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Um...KD isn't coming back. He can barely walk :laugh:

I think it’s possible we see him at some point this series..
Kevin Durant (strained right calf) is expected to play 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 during a light practice day on Thursday.

Durant won't suit up for Game 3 but it sounds like Game 4 on Friday is a possibility. Golden State isn't planning a full practice, but as long as KD doesn't suffer any setbacks there's a chance he could be cleared to play. He's been limited to individual workouts in his rehab thus far, however, and we'll have a clearer sense of his status after Thursday's scrimmaging.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
I think it’s possible we see him at some point this series..
Kevin Durant (strained right calf) is expected to play 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 during a light practice day on Thursday.

Durant won't suit up for Game 3 but it sounds like Game 4 on Friday is a possibility. Golden State isn't planning a full practice, but as long as KD doesn't suffer any setbacks there's a chance he could be cleared to play. He's been limited to individual workouts in his rehab thus far, however, and we'll have a clearer sense of his status after Thursday's scrimmaging.
He won't be close to game shape after a light practice though. Game 4 is already a write-off for him in my mind.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
That late whistle turns into a non and 1? Reffing kinda evened out for most of the 2nd half but that call makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad