• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
There is no way it is this simple. I kinda doubt Durant even comes back this year regardless, but just a guess.

Gotta say this kinda shows just how good Thompson actually is. Curry has the game of his life and the Raptors still lead somewhat comfortably.

Thompson, Durant, Looney, Cousins at half strength. It's a mash unit out there.

The Raptors are a high quality team but they'd have no chance if the Warriors were healthy. Not many teams in NBA history would have a shot.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Andrew Bogut is getting minutes late in a close 4th quarter game in the NBA finals.

What year is this?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
These refs are disgusting, do they really feel they need to help a team against such a depleted team

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
The refs really allow Curry to do whatever he wants. Jumps in the air then starts his dribble. Even 2nd graders know you can't do that

Reactions: Roman Fell

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Not sure Raptors can keep shooting the 3 like this going forward.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Thompson, Durant, Looney, Cousins at half strength. It's a mash unit out there.

The Raptors are a high quality team but they'd have no chance if the Warriors were healthy. Not many teams in NBA history would have a shot.
I laughed at the whole the warriors would be better without a top 5, maybe even no 1 player, but Thompson is underrated imo, and he does it on both ends of the court.

I agree that this Warriors team, theoretically, is about as good as it has ever been. But f*** that, that isn't how sports work. Let's go boys.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
I’m not the least bit concerned if I’m a Dubs fan. This was a must-win for Toronto. Difficulty will increase tenfold when Klay and/or KD return.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Warriors are on the run if they can't get Durant or Thompson back.

Even then they showed they can hang against Steph/Klay.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I laughed at the whole the warriors would be better without a top 5, maybe even no 1 player, but Thompson is underrated imo, and he does it on both ends of the court.

I agree that this Warriors team, theoretically, is about as good as it has ever been. But **** that, that isn't how sports work. Let's go boys.

No doubt and good on the Raptors for taking advantage.

I'm rooting for the Raptors but it would be nice if the Warriors got back to full strength. The Finals would feel hollow if Durant didn't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad