Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
Joke

Your head
Joke your brain , you can't seem to see the light, no place for him here anymore. Duchene still has a house in Denver too who cares he ain't coming back.

Barrie isn't what you keep making him out to be, he has no place here going forward , like I say "Let her go" man .

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
Joke your brain , you can't seem to see the light, no place for him here anymore. Duchene still has a house in Denver too who cares he ain't coming back.

Barrie isn't what you keep making him out to be, he has no place here going forward , like I say "Let her go" man .
Duchene had no say in keeping his house in Denver.
We brought back John Micheal Liles.... Never say never;)

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

Even with a sarcasm emoji you don't get it.

Reactions: MarkT

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I mean did you see the Twitter video Biz posted? Barrie looked super bummed to have been traded.

I think part of him was calling Sakic’s bluff and didn’t expect it to actually finally happen. Money was clearly the top priority for Barrie (not that I blame him for that), but his preference was clearly to get that from us.

A lot can change in a year. He could hate TOR, it’s fans, or the media. It’s probably slim chance he returns Bc someone will offer more money than we will, but there’s a chance he realizes he was much happier here and comes back.

[insert so you’re sayin there’s a chance]

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Obviously the Avs didn't win him over, but that doesn't mean he wasn't considering them.

There was enough interest after Sakic met with his agent in Denver, for Josh Kroenke to meet with Panarin in New York. Not sure I've heard of him doing that before.

I believe Panarin and Varlamov have the same agent, so is it possible the agent was in Denver discussing Varly AND Panarin as a package deal? Who knows the extent that the conversation went, but all Dater said was that his (Panarin's) agent met with Sakic. Might not have had anything to do with Panarin.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I believe Panarin and Varlamov have the same agent, so is it possible the agent was in Denver discussing Varly AND Panarin as a package deal? Who knows the extent that the conversation went, but all Dater said was that his (Panarin's) agent met with Sakic. Might not have had anything to do with Panarin.

If we hadn't heard about the Avs offers to Panarin, I might have made the same assumption, but since both Dater and Friedman said the Avs made multiple aggressive offers to Panarin, they must have at least talked about him at that meeting with Sakic. Even if the meeting was mostly about Varlamov, which at this point seems doubtful.

It wouldn't make any sense if they met with Panarin's agent and didn't talk about Panarin, given how interested they were.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
If we hadn't heard about the Avs offers to Panarin, I might have made the same assumption, but since both Dater and Friedman said the Avs made multiple aggressive offers to Panarin, they must have at least talked about him at that meeting with Sakic. Even if the meeting was mostly about Varlamov, which at this point seems doubtful.

It wouldn't make any sense if they met with Panarin's agent and didn't talk about Panarin, given how interested they were.

Forget about Panarin. Panarin likes the beach and wants to live next to the Ocean. This season if we keep progressing and are a decent playoff team, we can lure a player like Tyler Hall on this team. Players will know that we will be very close to contenders starting this season.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Does “Hockey Buzz Ecklund” have any credibility on Twitter?

He just said Hawks and Sens have interest in Rantanen.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Does “Hockey Buzz Ecklund” have any credibility on Twitter?

He just said Hawks and Sens have interest in Rantanen.
Nope, he's a fraud. Also their interest in Rantanen is irrelevant anyway, we have the most cap space in the league and would surely match even the most poison pill offer sheets that came our way.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
He has no credibility at all. Also every team would have interest in Rantanen but none would give up what it would take.

Perfect. Yeah, Hawks have no cap space, so I’m not sure why that would even be reported. We could match anything from the Sens, but they could f*** us if they try and give him a monster deal.

Glad to hear he isn’t reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad