OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part III – Danny Dimes and Sammy Spleens Edition

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Wow. What a coaching performance and amazing game plan from Adam Gase today. The OLine isn’t allowing nearly as many sacks. You can tell he got the team prepared and ready to play. If they keep this up he could be in the coach of the year running.

Or maybe there’s just a massive difference between having your starting QB play and having a random third stringer play.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Jets be like:

KA5GaEv.jpg

Guess we will win now...

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Am I still crazy when I say they Should have pulled Mahomes and taken the loss in the Colts game ?
It’s definitely not as far fetched as resting Mahomes against Denver which I’ve seen some Chiefs fans suggest.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t hate it. But the chances of it are 0, Pat won’t come off the field unless his life is in danger.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Darnold looked fantastic and the defense allowed him to knock some of the rust off in the first half.

2nd half was not ideal. Felt like it took a while to figure out the adjustments that the Cowboys made. Better than Bowles, who made 0 adjustments.

Patriots will most definitely be a loss, but the schedule opens up after that. Could get some wins. No reason they can't go on a run and get some wins.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Amazing the difference in play calling when you have QB who has a gun for an arm and who tho no Lamar Jackson, has very good feet and can maneuver around the pocket.

Kudos to Gase for opening up the playbook from the get go...he called a very good game and had an excellent game plan from the start. I loved the fact he attacked the Cowboy D and never let up. Never thought I'd say such good things about Gase but got to give credit where credit is due...lol

Very satisfying W today for the boys as all the players who have been ghosts on offense and who we wanted and needed to see contribute did...Robbie, Crowder, Montgomery,Griffin...heck even Demarious Thomas made a big impact on the game.

And on D, it was really nice to see Quinnen finally show what all the hoopla was all about in college and why he was drafted #3 overall. He was solid today as was obviously Adams,Jenkins and even Trumaine Johnson showed he wasn't a stiff afterall at least for this week.

And from a fans perspective it's ####### nice to not have my cell phone blowing up with abuse from my buddies and instead it was blowing up today from shock and surprise....lol. I'll take that any day.

Hopefully we can give the evil empire a game next Monday night. Their defense is out of this worldly tho and much better than Dallas's was. At very least, I want us to make them sweat and I do believe we have the talent to do that. Whether or not we that will translate to an upset which would be one for the ages is very doubtful. But I'll take us at least giving the Pats a scare.

We than would play the Jags, Dolphins etc etc as the easy part of our schedule commences. I still wouldn't put it past this crew of ours to figure out a way to win 6 games maybe even 7 seeing our schedule really is pathetic going forward...we'll see. But it feels good for at least this week to finally have a W....:)

Reactions: Nanaki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad