2019 Draft Thread

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Cole Caufield has been called the best goal scorer in the draft. I hope Jarmo is working the phones.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
draft day fact just shown on NBCSN: Cam had the second most (tied) goals for someone under 5'10, last season... 41 goals.

Reactions: LoveCBJ

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
draft day fact just shown on NBCSN: Cam had the second most (tied) goals for someone under 5'10, last season... 41 goals.

Who had more? There's 5 guys in the league who scored more goals than Cam, all listed at 5'10 or higher.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
One of the worst drafts in recent memory. Boring as ****. And who the hell pays "big money for tickets on the secondary market" for a draft? Tix have always been free from what I remember.
Good thing Columbus didn't have a 1st round pick. I saved money and didn't go. I remember it was something like $15 or something cheap the last time the draft was in Vancouver. I wonder if you can still meet players at the draft. I remember seeing players walking around and some players stopped to talk to fans and take pics. I think I met the guy who was drafted by the Blues. I remember Kessel running away from the fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad