2019 Draft Thread Part 2 (Flyers have the 11th selection in the first round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
@deadhead mentions that this board day dreams about players that aren’t realistic then mentions a player on a team that is in the second round of the playoffs and on a great contract. Just because they have one to many righties doesn’t mean they will move one of the better ones.... TVR would be the more realistic option that is moved.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
@deadhead mentions that this board day dreams about players that aren’t realistic then mentions a player on a team that is in the second round of the playoffs and on a great contract. Just because they have one to many righties doesn’t mean they will move one of the better ones.... TVR would be the more realistic option that is moved.
Seriously. They just beat the cup champs! Let’s blow it up!

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Carolina has been mentioned in trade rumors involving one of their RHDs.
With Faulk and Hamilton, Pesce is a luxury item for them.
TVR is the other possibility, but he'd make more sense to them as their 3 RHD.
With Slavin and De Haan, and Fleury a disappointment, they might be in the market for a LHD and forward depth.

This is probably the reason Fox doesn't want to sign with them, too many established RHDs ahead of him.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

The City of VRly love.

Reactions: Angelonius

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Carolina has been mentioned in trade rumors involving one of their RHDs.
With Faulk and Hamilton, Pesce is a luxury item for them.
TVR is the other possibility, but he'd make more sense to them as their 3 RHD.
With Slavin and De Haan, and Fleury a disappointment, they might be in the market for a LHD and forward depth.

This is probably the reason Fox doesn't want to sign with them, too many established RHDs ahead of him.
Faulk has 1 year left then is a UFA. He is the luxury, not Pesce. Pesce is part of their future and current core.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Button’s mock has both Zegras and Turcotte available at 11 and we take Krebs.

I will literally punch my wife if that happens.. okay not literally

https://www.tsn.ca/byram-caufield-on-the-rise-in-tsn-hockey-s-mock-draft-2-0-1.1296083

7E627041-D095-44AF-8BF5-F67D1D39BFEA.jpeg

don-cherry-point.jpg

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I'm a big name guy and Bobby Brink has the goods

Also, I'm formally submitting his nickname to the committee. When he goes on to become one of the greatest to ever don the orange and black, I too will be remembered for this historic day.

Nobby Dink Flyers HoF Class 2039

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I hope she punches you instead.

How has Krebs looked? I see he has 9 in 5, but /shrug.

He looks good to very good at times. Basically, I see him the same way you do. High IQ, slightly above average skill level, but not in the 'flashy' range.

Honestly, I've been watching a lot of Harley because of how much I hated him from my previous (albeit minimal) viewings. I am changing my mind on him, he has been looking very good. So has Heinola, but I haven't seen games today - I'll watch those tomorrow when I'm off work.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
The fact Krebs somehow managed to get PPG on that team was very impressive in itself. He was involved in like 40% of all the goals they scored this year. And he did not rely on the PP like some other top guys. He got more assists per game than the 2nd+3rd highest assist getting on the team.

The team conceded 5 goals a game as well. He is a solid defensive player I think.

I mean, I don't think he is going to be a world beater or anything, but would be happy with him if he went #11.

Reactions: Curufinwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad