2019 Development Camp Roster

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m really getting excited to watch WBS this year...some good players...Almari really getting on the offense...he can’t be any worse than JJ...bring him up now and waive JJ...lol

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I wasn't hugely impressed by Hallander. Wanted him to be quicker and more aware at times. Did show some class at times though. Puustinen deffo my pick on the forwards on Team Crosby. D'Orio my other stand out on that team. Don't think much of Jones' chance of being something.

Poulin's an interesting one. Really likes to do too much at times... and then at other times shows a very sensible game. Loves to go round the outside of defenders and drive inwards and can do it all day long at this level.

Thought Phillips looked useful, Trivigno and Lucchini also stood out at times, Kim's goal was nice, Roni Allen had a 62-esque ability for being in good spots and doing nothing with it... Larmi looked good in net.

Now to try and memorise the numbers before the next game...

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wasn't hugely impressed by Hallander. Wanted him to be quicker and more aware at times. Did show some class at times though. Puustinen deffo my pick on the forwards on Team Crosby. D'Orio my other stand out on that team. Don't think much of Jones' chance of being something.

Poulin's an interesting one. Really likes to do too much at times... and then at other times shows a very sensible game. Loves to go round the outside of defenders and drive inwards and can do it all day long at this level.

Thought Phillips looked useful, Trivigno and Lucchini also stood out at times, Kim's goal was nice, Roni Allen had a 62-esque ability for being in good spots and doing nothing with it... Larmi looked good in net.

Now to try and memorise the numbers before the next game...

I wasn’t all that impressed with Poulin but it’s very very early...

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I am no longer impressed by those goaltenders :sarcasm:

Legare is quite, quite exciting.

Did I miss the other semi-final or something?

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Agree about Allen and Spooner. Noticed Kim a few times too.

Lucchini and Legare look like men amongst boys to me.

Lauzon still looks good but he looks like he may have lost strength from his time off. His skating looked weaker than it was and got knocked off the puck a few times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad