2019 Development Camp Roster

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Huh, the Penguins invited Lauzon to this. I wonder if the plan on giving him an AHL deal to see if he can become anything of value. I didn't even know whether he'd be able to play hockey again.
they didn't give 2nd rounder Lauzon a contract but still invite him to camp, can challenge to get an ahl contract probably

Reactions: Durden Tyler

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

That makes sense, maybe they sign him if he has a good season there then? Looking at the history of what NHLers New Brunswick has churned out, I'm not exactly considering him a NHL prospect anymore.

I find it weird that article calls U Sports the "NCAA of Canada", but I don't recall any NHLers of significance that came out of U Sports.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
That makes sense, maybe they sign him if he has a good season there then? Looking at the history of what NHLers New Brunswick has churned out, I'm not exactly considering him a NHL prospect anymore.
Yeah sounds like they're gonna keep tabs on him. If he plays well enough he'll probably get a contract in a couple years or so.

Durden Tyler

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah sounds like they're gonna keep tabs on him. If he plays well enough he'll probably get a contract in a couple years or so.
It's a no lose for the pens and him, let him a few year to overcome injury and try to get back on track with his potential while getting a good education in case it doesn't work out

Reactions: FreeBobbyFarnham

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So Addison is going to be in WBS this year...someone else said otherwise. Good

I hope someone can attend this camp and report back what the prospects look like in person...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So Addison is going to be in WBS this year...someone else said otherwise. Good

I hope someone can attend this camp and report back what the prospects look like in person...

No, Addison is 100% going back to juniors because he'll only be 19 when the season starts and only has 3 completed WHL season. He's not allowed to play in the AHL unless his junior season is finished.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
No, Addison is 100% going back to juniors because he'll only be 19 when the season starts and only has 3 completed WHL season. He's not allowed to play in the AHL unless his junior season is finished.

They list him on the camp roster above as playing in WBS for the 2019-20 season...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad