Not open for further replies.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Corey Perry
Dan Carr
Joonas Donskoi

Nah with this all coming out now that Pavs is probably going to Tampa and Zucc to Buffalo I think Nill bought out Nuke to make more room for my boy...

PATTY f***ING LAINE.

BENN FOR LAINE 1 FOR 1 HEARD IT HERE FIRST

Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
GM Satan

Buys out Nichushkin days ago
Signs Dan Carr to a 2 year one-way contract
Trades things for Ristolainen
Signs Brandon Pirri to a 1 year one-way contract
Signs Corey Perry to a 2 year contract

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I shouldnt have to convince you that the #1 scorer in the AHL is better than Curtis McKenzie

Travis Morin was the #1 scorer in the AHL for multiple season and he never made the NHL on a permanent basis. Beeing a fantastic AHL players doesn't neccesarily mean anything.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Travis Morin was the #1 scorer in the AHL for multiple season and he never made the NHL on a permanent basis. Beeing a fantastic AHL players doesn't neccesarily mean anything.
Travis Morin was an awful skater and couldn't tie up my skates

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
wait yeah who tf are we gonna sign if Pavelski and Zucc are gone. Don't tell me Nill is gonna throw a lot of money at Donskoi and Perry...I mean it's better than nothing but I could see him thinking Donskoi could be a top 6 guy for us going forward

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Btw I do find it extremely peculiar that the Nichushkin buyout happened right in line with the news of Tampa being Pavelski's #1 choice.

That doesn't guarantee anything about Pavs, we could have very well bought Nuke in preparation of signing Pavs so that we have room for our RFA's etc.

I don't think that's the case though. I think Nill is making more room for either a Kessel type trade or to do what Satan is saying and load up on cheap secondary.

Especially because we know that Hanzal is going on LTIR which gives them the padding they want for the season.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I remember when Hintz wasn't worthy of a top 6 spot too and looked like **** in a 4th line role

Hintz at least impressed in the pre-season games and showed some offensive flair. Has Gurianov done that yet?

Also, did anyone pencil him for the 2nd line last year before the season even started?

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I mean Nichuskin got those minutes because the teams depth was complete garbage in his first few seasons. Nichuskin played top6 because he was the best option , not a particularly good one i agree , not because he was this prospects forced into it.

And if Gurianov gets those minutes automatically, it'd mean the same damn thing.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I thought we had been talking about giving some of our young guys some playing time; I guess they’re all a Nichushkin.

They have to work their way up. Hintz impressed everyone (I would presume) inthe preseason last year when he was actually providing offense. Granted he looked a little befuddled when in the squad during the earlier part of the regular season, but he paid his dues, worked hard, took his demotions to AHL as a learning experience, got better, produced, and only then did he earn his spot.

Let Gurianov earn his spot too.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
GM Satan's Free Agent Target List:

1. Dan Carr
2. Matt Duchene
3. Anders Lee
4. Artemi Panarin
5. Joe Pavelski
6. Corey Perry
7. Marcus Johansson
8. Joonas Donskoi
9. Micheal Ferland
10. Gus Nyquist
11. Richard Panik
12. Jason Pominville
13. Brett Connolly
14. Ryan Dzingel
15. Patrick Maroon

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
GM Satan's Free Agent Target List:

1. Dan Carr
2. Matt Duchene
3. Anders Lee
4. Artemi Panarin
5. Joe Pavelski
6. Corey Perry
7. Marcus Johansson
8. Joonas Donskoi
9. Micheal Ferland
10. Gus Nyquist
11. Richard Panik
12. Jason Pominville
13. Brett Connolly
14. Ryan Dzingel
15. Patrick Maroon

Connolly and Pominville lul

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
GM Satan, if you sign Perry to a 2 year contract, you can't take advantage of a bonus laden deal to keep his cap hit low.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Really disappointed the team isn't in on Anders Lee.

Its Nill, for all we know he could be after Lee, Mojo and Donskoi. Could probably fit all three under the cap. Our biggest weakness is depth scoring so who knows what hes doing

I just dont see him buying out Nuke if he didnt have something close to being finalized already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad