Jul 12, 2007
Pavelski - Seguin - Radulov
Benn - Hintz - Zuccarello
Cogliano - Faksa - Comeau
Janmark - Dickinson - Hartman
Kiviranta, Dowling

I’m salivating

I don’t think the cap would work though sadly

You get rid of Janmark, and the money might work. I'm with everyone else that you start with Cogliano if you could, but realistically, that's likely not going to happen. All of the reasons most people are down on Cogliano are the exact same reasons expecting another team to just take those 2 years off your hand is not likely.

Janmark is the easiest $2+ million player to move, and I know at this point it's extremely greedy to hope Nill does it just one more time, but he's so close.

Also .... with that group you could balance the ice time enough to have basically a 3A and 3B line. You slide Janmark out of there and add Dellandrea to start the season, I think you're on to a revamped Bottom 6 that may not entirely suck. It's also not impossible to think that Comeau can bounce back this year. I'm not exactly feeling the same way about Cogliano.

Checking Depth: Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau
Depth Scoring: Dickinson-Dellandrea-Donskoi/Hartman/Panik/Gurianov

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Hintz at least impressed in the pre-season games and showed some offensive flair. Has Gurianov done that yet?

Also, did anyone pencil him for the 2nd line last year before the season even started?
It doesn't matter Robertson's going to make the team out of camp and take that top 6 spot anyway

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I know. That's why you hired Assistant GM BG to deal with the cap BS for you. You can have Perry for 1 year. $2 to $2.5 million base + bonuses so you have more $$$ to work your magic elsewhere.

Woah woah woah

Video Coach SwatKatz needs some time to review this on the triple big screens.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Monday can't come soon enough
IDK about that.
Nill has a habit of missing out on anyone of significance and adding junk instead (Comeau, Hanzal for example)

Rumor is he's missing out on
Duchene, Panarin, Pavelski even, and Zuccarello.

So that likely means a panic signing (overpaying for someone like Nyquist) or more past their expiration date vets (Cogliano, Comeau, type)
Historically he doesn't make very many good moves, and he's made two rather recently with the Zucc trade and the Hartman trade(though he kicked him to the curb already). So we're due for something really shitty again. Like Hanzal or Cogliano level shitty.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Deal Benn for Laine, Honka for Puljujarvi, and Seguin for Aho.

We're getting the finland golden bois back together for elite puck moving and bomb clapping.

EZ

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Deal Benn for Laine, Honka for Puljujarvi, and Seguin for Aho.

We're getting the finland golden bois back together for elite puck moving and bomb clapping.

EZ
I don't think Winnipeg is dumb enough to flip Laine for Benn we'd have to add some serious ++++ to him

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
If there isn't a D going back, Shapiro has mentioned them as a potential fit for Honka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad