2019 Dallas Stars Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I really dont understand why we qualified Honka. Has to be something in play.

It was a wise decision. My hope is he'll just sign in Europe and play there for a few years. I don't think they're going to get value this summer.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I was thinking Janmark but I don't know why BUF would want so much salary garbage back in the deal

Janmark is still pretty athletic for having a dead knee replaced. I still think a team like buffalo would find value in a top 9 player with his skill set.

edit: nvm he has 1 year left until UFA, Buffalo probably wouldn't take that gamble.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
its a one way deal

But there's no reason for that. Pretty sure Carr would be had for way cheaper. No need to spend more money than you have to. I think GM Satan might not be cut out for this type of job. Especially this Daniel Carr obsession is just not healthy.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dallas Stars marketing girl I follow on Twitter liked that Commodore tweet.. if she has the intel to prepare assets/posts/etc. for July 1.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
But there's no reason for that. Pretty sure Carr would be had for way cheaper. No need to spend more money than you have to. I think GM Satan might not be cut out for this type of job. Especially this Daniel Carr obsession is just not healthy.

Thats GM/Coach/Head of Scouting and Player Development Satan to you.

I just did a video review and you're outta line, bub. CHALLENGE THE CALL ON THE ICE

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Janmark is still pretty athletic for having a dead knee replaced. I still think a team like buffalo would find value in a top 9 player with his skill set.

edit: nvm he has 1 year left until UFA, Buffalo probably wouldn't take that gamble.

yes thats why guryanov is in the trade

it's too late for a rebuttal- i've already signed him - stop wasting keystrokes

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
you should be happy that Dan Carr is willing to play for Dallas and that i made him sign thepaperwork... im very good at my job!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
yes thats why guryanov is in the trade

it's too late for a rebuttal- i've already signed him - stop wasting keystrokes

Well thank goodness anything signed prior to July 1st is not valid yet. Still time to nix everything.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
A deal like Michael Mersch signed wouldn't be out of the question. Unfortunately, Texas already had quite a few veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad