OSH
SUB
MISS
HAM
BAR
NB
KIN
NIA
Just to let you know Sudbury would finish 2nd in your predictions due to the divison rule. Ottawa, Oshawa and Peterborough are all in the same division

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
EAST
1 Ottawa
2 Sudbury
3 Peterborough
4 Barrie
5 Oshawa
6 Mississauga
7 Hamilton
8 Kingston
9 Niagara
10 North Bay

WEST
1 Saginaw
2 London
3 Kitchener
4 Flint
5 SS Marie
6 Owen Sound
7 Erie
8 Sarnia
9 Windsor
10 Guelph

Ottawa vs Peterborough East Final

Saginaw vs London West Final

Saginaw over Ottawa OHL Final

2021 Memorial Cup Host - Oshawa

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
The Gens draft very well.
I do agree the roster does not look good to host memorial cup next year. So predict 6th or something due to excessive selling; and, redirect the rest of the Gens stuff to the Oshawa thread or memorial cup thread.

There were only 14 OHL ‘01 born players drafted through he first four rounds of the NHL draft this past season. There really aren’t many highly valued ‘01 players in the OHL which will make many rosters look rather thin next year.

I firmly believe the Gens will pick up Tomasino this year and Perfetti next year. Provided McShane, Antropov and Vallati return as OA’s, they should be in decent shape with all that.

Of course, there is the possibility none of that happens and I understand some hesitation by some to assume that will happen but it is reasonable to assume all of that will happen as well. IT is not like a really large stretch.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Can anyone tell me the last time a team made a year-to-year jump akin to what many are predicting for Flint this year? Seems drastic IMO. I'm sure they'll be better and will be in the playoffs, but I can't see them winning the division, and even though 4-9 is a relative crapshoot i see them more in the 6-8 range...
London finished 8th in 2011 and Lost The Mem cup final in OT in 2012.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
East
Ottawa
Sudbury
Oshawa
Peterborough
Barrie
Mississauga
Hamilton
North Bay
Kingston
Niagara

West
Saginaw
London
Kitchener
Flint
Soo
Windsor
Sarnia
Owen Sound
Erie
Guelph

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
Can anyone tell me the last time a team made a year-to-year jump akin to what many are predicting for Flint this year? Seems drastic IMO. I'm sure they'll be better and will be in the playoffs, but I can't see them winning the division, and even though 4-9 is a relative crapshoot i see them more in the 6-8 range...
Didn’t Barrie just go Worst-to-First a couple of years ago?

EDIT- Barrie......last in the Eastern conference in 2016-17.....Central Division Champs in 2017-18.....then right back down to the Central Division cellar in 2018-19.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirty12

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
East:
Ott
Sud
Pet
Osh
Bar
Miss
Kgn
Ham
NB
Nia

West:
Sag
Ldn
Kit
Wsr
SSM
Flint
OS
Erie
Sar
Gue

Reactions: Fischhaber

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
EAST
1. Ottawa
2. Sudbury
3. Peterborough
4. Oshawa
5. Mississauga
6. Barrie
7. Hamilton
8. Kingston
9. North Bay
10. Niagara

WEST
1. London
2. Saginaw
3. Kitchener
4. Flint
5. Owen Sound
6. Windsor
7. Sault Ste Marie
8. Sarnia
9. Erie
10. Guelph

I really think 7-10 in the East and 4-8 in the West could shake out in a number of ways.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
ahem... our wolves last year

Reactions: WolvesFanSudbury

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Oshawa, Ottawa, Sault Ste. Marie, and Windsor still unbeaten.

Kingston Mississauga, and Sarnia still winless.

Just for fun, who will be the last teams left standing? I'll say Ottawa and Kingston.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
That is why on the official stat sheet it is OTL - Overtime loss. You were beaten.
They have to put it that way technically it a point streak has some call it old days it would be a tie and it would be an unbeaten streak they are technically unbeaten tillthey lose in regulation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad