2019/2020 season predictions

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Any actual thoughts on who will be the last time to lose a hockey game (including overtime) and the last to win a hockey game?

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Any actual thoughts on who will be the last time to lose a hockey game (including overtime) and the last to win a hockey game?

Ottawa and Peterborough should be a fun one to follow tomorrow. Ottawa is unbeaten but has had 2 narrow wins. Petes are solid and should give them a run tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: Fischhaber

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Ottawa and Peterborough should be a fun one to follow tomorrow. Ottawa is unbeaten but has had 2 narrow wins. Petes are solid and should give them a run tomorrow afternoon.

No doubt, I'm looking forward to watching that one as well. Saginaw vs SSM was a good one tonight too.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Mississauga, Kingston, and Sarnia still winless.

Four goals in 3 games for the Frontenacs. I did say this before the season, but it bears repeating. It may be the worst OHL offense that I have seen in 10+ years.

Reactions: three dog night

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Kitchener just got Greg Meireles back. they got the northern road trip out of the way already which is a tough one. 2 import d men still adjusting. I suspect they will keep getting stronger as the season progresses and will finish top 3 in the west

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Kitchener just got Greg Meireles back. they got the northern road trip out of the way already which is a tough one. 2 import d men still adjusting. I suspect they will keep getting stronger as the season progresses and will finish top 3 in the west

Pretty much everyone in this thread picked them top 3. Being in the weaker of the 2 divisions this year should help them.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Pretty much everyone in this thread picked them top 3. Being in the weaker of the 2 divisions this year should help them.

Mid-west weaker division? That might be one of those bold predictions that could prove true

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Only when compared to an extremely strong West Division with 4 really good teams. The Central is the weakest overall in my opinion.

Similar to the east where Oshawa could add to be the league’s top team making it the league’s best division or sell out for a memorial cup bid, the extremely strong west division will likely end up with two teams 5-8 and one 9-10; or, about average.

Last edited:

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Similar to the east where Oshawa could add to be the league’s top team making it the league’s best division or sell out for a memorial cup bid, the extremely strong west division will likely end up with two teams 5-8 and one 9-10; or, about average.

You may be right, we'll have to see.

Saginaw looks to be going for it and the Soo is already on track to do their regular thing. Both teams look like great bets to be top 4.

Flint and Windsor are talented young teams off to good starts. I expect that they will continue to impress and perhaps make some additions as the season progresses. They are certainly the wildcards in your scenario.

Sarnia I don't even know. They are better than Guelph and look like a playoff team on paper, but someone has to miss.

I'll make you a friendly wager that the West has more wins than the Midwest by the end of the season, just for bragging rights.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
You may be right, we'll have to see.

Saginaw looks to be going for it and the Soo is already on track to do their regular thing. Both teams look like great bets to be top 4.

Flint and Windsor are talented young teams off to good starts. I expect that they will continue to impress and perhaps make some additions as the season progresses. They are certainly the wildcards in your scenario.

Sarnia I don't even know. They are better than Guelph and look like a playoff team on paper, but someone has to miss.

I'll make you a friendly wager that the West has more wins than the Midwest by the end of the season, just for bragging rights.

Ok, I’ll take that friendly bet. And i’ll hope Hayton & Wilde are not returned and Sarnia, Soo, Windsor sell :) just kidding, wish no teams would sell or load up excessively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad