Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Harley officially held pointless today for the first time this season. 3rd straight day with a game too. Steelheads got shutout
This is good news, as the Jims will want to call him up now, as he has finally reached their required production standard :D

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
This is good news, as the Jims will want to call him up now, as he has finally reached their required production standard :D

Jokes aside- it doesn't work that way. CHL players can only be recalled on an emergency basis until their season ends.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dellandrea with a goal tonight

Porco was held pointless in his first game with Barrie

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stats tonight:

Harley - no points for the 2nd straight game, 9 shots on goal tonight though

Dellandrea - 1 assist

Damiani - 1 assist

Porco - no points

Harley's team is garbage offensively it appears. He has played 2 less games than everyone and still leads the team with 17 points. Next closest player is at 12 points and Harley is the only PPG player and one of 2 players on the team that is a plus. He also leads the team in goals and assists so their offense is basically just him lol

Reactions: joshik

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
"Forward prospect Tye Felhaber was a healthy scratch and typically has played on the fourth line this season. The reviews haven’t been good for Felhaber, who looks out of place in the pro game so far. He is considered a great teammate, so at least he’s got that going for him."

"Tufte had a couple of moments where he showed some skill, including a strong neutral zone power move, but he hasn’t done much overall to prove he’s anything more than an AHL depth player at this point."

"Ben Gleason still has a lot of work to do in the defensive zone before he’s a legitimate NHL call-up option."

"It was disappointing how silent some of the Texas forwards who are supposed to be either legitimate NHL prospects or call-up options were on Friday. Joel L’Esperance didn’t have much of an impact. Neither did Jason Robertson or Joel Kiviranta."

Trustworthy and reliable, Stars prospect Joseph Cecconi...

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
"Forward prospect Tye Felhaber was a healthy scratch and typically has played on the fourth line this season. The reviews haven’t been good for Felhaber, who looks out of place in the pro game so far. He is considered a great teammate, so at least he’s got that going for him."

"Tufte had a couple of moments where he showed some skill, including a strong neutral zone power move, but he hasn’t done much overall to prove he’s anything more than an AHL depth player at this point."

"Ben Gleason still has a lot of work to do in the defensive zone before he’s a legitimate NHL call-up option."

"It was disappointing how silent some of the Texas forwards who are supposed to be either legitimate NHL prospects or call-up options were on Friday. Joel L’Esperance didn’t have much of an impact. Neither did Jason Robertson or Joel Kiviranta."

Trustworthy and reliable, Stars prospect Joseph Cecconi...

Not looking good for Felhaber. Really expected more from him this season offensively and I'm not entirely sure what the issue is...he's got the speed and skill and offensive abilities so idk what's holding him back. Disappointing to see. Tufte on the other hand isn't really surprising

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stats tonight:

Harley - 1 goal, 6 shots on goal as well to follow up his 9 from last night

Dellandrea - 1 assist (shorthanded primary assist)

Douglas - 1 assist (his team won 10-2)

Porco - 1 assist

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I can’t believe Harley is leading his team in goals and points (by 5 points) while playing two less games than his team mates. That team sucks, but it’s great for Harley he’s playing half the game in all situations.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Not optimistic about Dellandrea being much of an offensive contributor. I'm sure he'll make the league in some capacity but I feel like he's trending towards "just another guy" territory.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not optimistic about Dellandrea being much of an offensive contributor. I'm sure he'll make the league in some capacity but I feel like he's trending towards "just another guy" territory.

If he becomes a middle six center thats absolutely fine.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dellandrea is so dominant on the faceoff dot. 6/6 this game, 60% on the season for Flint.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So they're playing this game today for the OHL team and tomorow will have a regularly scheduled OHL game with their normal teams ? That seems wierd to me.

Or will the invited guys just miss the normal OHL game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad