Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Harley with an assist in a 6-1 loss tonight. He was only on the ice for one goal against though so that's good I suppose

Damiani with a goal and an assist

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Would be cool if he went to Mississauga to play with his buddy Harley but probably not likely.

Harley is not staying with Mississauga for the whole year either. No way . They're not good and there's too big a chance he makes the Stars next season.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
On the bright side, our OHL prospects had a decent night:

Harley - 1 goal, 2 assists. Has had a point in every game he's played in this season (7 games)

Porco - 2 goals, 1 assist

Damiani - 1 assist

Dellandrea - 1 assist

Douglas - 1 assist

Also Tye Felhaber picked up his first pro point tonight

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stats tonight for our OHL guys:

Harley - 1 goal, 1 assist

Dellandrea - 1 goal, 2 assists

Damiani - no points

Porco - no points

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dellandrea and Harley both should be on the Stars next season the way they're playing . At the very least the prospects look good now. Stars randomly had 3 pretty good first round picks in a row.

After the shitshow it was mostly from 2006-2016 thats refreshing.

Last edited:

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
Dellandrea and Harley both should be on the Stars next season the way they're playing . At the very least the prospects look good now. Stars randomly had 3 pretty good first round picks in a row.

After the ****show it was mostly from 2006-2016 thats refreshing.
I don't know abou Dellandrea, all four prospects drafted after him looked better. And others like Kupari, Lundstrom and Sandin are closer to NHL than him. If he was drafted at the end of first/early second than maybe

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know abou Dellandrea, all four prospects drafted after him looked better. And others like Kupari, Lundstrom and Sandin are closer to NHL than him. If he was drafted at the end of first/early second than maybe

I don't know about that . He has 12 points in 8 OHL games and is Flints most important player. He probably should be in the AHL right now not the OHL but rules are rules. Farabee is there because he left college earlier. The other guys drafted after him haven't really done anything at the pro level either.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

After the ****show it was mostly from 2006-2016 thats refreshing.

I’d be happy to see them both get a shot. This year is showing that we need more youth in the line up.

Reactions: serp

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I’d be happy to see them both get a shot. This year is showing that we need more youth in the line up.

For this and the next season there's just so many older guys still signed for depth roles. That needs to change. The AHL is now full of prospects and there's still a couple of guys in junior/europe who look good as well. It's time to clean out the mediocre veteran role players . Find a home for Comeau , Cogliano and maybe Faksa and Janmark especially if the team can't recover from this awful start. The highly paid guys will be difficult to trade but the role players should be easy enough to find a taker for .

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
For this and the next season there's just so many older guys still signed for depth roles. That needs to change. The AHL is now full of prospects and there's still a couple of guys in junior/europe who look good as well. It's time to clean out the mediocre veteran role players . Find a home for Comeau , Cogliano and maybe Faksa and Janmark especially if the team can't recover from this awful start. The highly paid guys will be difficult to trade but the role players should be easy enough to find a taker for .

I agree some players need to be moved out, assuming we re-sign the RFA's on the roster (Hintz, Gurianov, Faksa) this is what the NHL roster will carry over:
Benn-Seguin-Radulov
Gurianov-Hintz-Pavelski
Dickinson-Faska-Comeau
Cogliano-Gardner-Dowling

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Oleksiak
Hanley-Fedun

Bishop

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Janmark is a UFA after this season same with Perry, though so far they are both looking like they are worth another contract it’s still way to young in the season to say. Agreed with moving out one of Coglino/Comeau one of them is fine, both is over kill, Caamano/Gardner both look good so moving both is a solid option as well.

Sekera/Polak should both walk next offseason opening a spot for Harley. I’m not a fan of any of our other defence prospects so hopefully we’ll bring in a better UFA or trade.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
12 in 8 for your last OHL season is pathetic.

Remember that Flint isn't an offensive powerhouse. and Dellandrea didn't blow the doors off the OHL last year either. He's #42 in OHL scoring, which is not the end of the world. They're winning and keeping middle of the pack, which is a marked improvement over the last few years of them being trash.

I mean, you want to get all angry, remember that Harley has 15 in 8 and is the top guy on a bleh Mississauga squad. Damiani has 13 in 10.

Scoring isn't everything because a lot of junior scorers go on to do nothing.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The reason it's pathetic is it's the same as two seasons ago. He has shown no offensive improvement.

Top 15 NHL draft pick should be top 10 in scoring in the OHL.

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
The reason it's pathetic is it's the same as two seasons ago. He has shown no offensive improvement.

How do you figure no improvement?

1st season: 0.42ppg
2nd season: 0.88 ppg
3rd season: 1.05 ppg

And getting 12 in 8 gives him 1.50 ppg, good for over 100p in a full season. Which would put him in the top10 of OHL scoring.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW

Two seasons ago Flint was a trash fire. He was second on his team in scoring behind a 22 y/o overager. Number three had 34 points. Last year, if you try to bring that up, he was a -31 because again, Flint sucked.

He's exactly where he should be on his team in scoring. Compared to the rest of the OHL, which has some wacky high scoring duos and trios... he's fine. Compared to OHLers from previous years in the 10-15 range, who include Nick Suzuki, Logan Brown, Michael McLeod, Lawson Crouse, Zachary Senyshyn, Nick Ritchie and Brendan Perlini, I think he's fine.

So quit your bitching about Dellandrea not being a top 5 complete package player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->