Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
LOL and OMG you are pretty full of yourself. I doubt any team should be expected to sweep a team of equal caliber in the PO. As my Dad used to say, the other guys are pretty good, too and want it pretty badly, too. Your standard again appears to be mythical perfection that hasn't been seen since the rules for acquiring players were stacked heavily in Montreal's favor.

I have long since learned that statements that include "everyone knows" or similar are usually (99.9%) someone trying to pass their opinions off as fact, and hoping someone buys it. Our President is the current best (worst?) example of it, but there are others, many of them sprinkled over the internet.

Even LT is guilty. If pro sports are just "win baby" (Al Davis, Oakland Raiders) then its hard to crap on them when they are winning (WC, not SC yet, I know)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
LOL and OMG you are pretty full of yourself. I doubt any team should be expected to sweep a team of equal caliber in the PO. As my Dad used to say, the other guys are pretty good, too and want it pretty badly, too. Your standard again appears to be mythical perfection that hasn't been seen since the rules for acquiring players were stacked heavily in Montreal's favor.

I have long since learned that statements that include "everyone knows" or similar are usually (99.9%) someone trying to pass their opinions off as fact, and hoping someone buys it. Our President is the current best (worst?) example of it, but there are others, many of them sprinkled over the internet.

Even LT is guilty. If pro sports are just "win baby" (Al Davis, Oakland Raiders) then its hard to crap on them when they are winning (WC, not SC yet, I know)
As far as the sweep comment...
tenor.gif

As far as the draft you can easily look up draft rankings from... everyone in 2015 if you'd like

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Go talk to Boston fans about how much better they'd be with two of Connor, Barzal, Chabot when they had 3 picks in a row. At least Guri isn't a bust anymore and I admit I just really like the kid.

While I get the argument and am not anywhere near as strident as NoCogs, I do believe Dallas would be better off with either Dellandra or Caamano and Dickinson sliding into Cogs spot next season.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad