Pezzetta/Phelan/Waked

Olofsson/Ouellet(1A-1)
Leskinen/McEneny
Alzner/Brook(1A-1)

Kinkaid(20/22)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Very favorable results for Laval tonight. With teams in their division having 3 to 5 games in hand on Laval, we have no choice but to scoreboard watch even at this point of the season.

- Utica beat Belleville in regulation. I know Laval is threatened by Utica, they have only 2 games in hand on Laval, as opposed to Belleville, who has 4. By losing in regulation, Belleville remains a point behind. Utica moves ahead of Laval by a point, but as I mentioned, they don't hold as many games in hand as Belleville.

- Syracuse lost to Bridgeport in regulation. It's exactly what Laval needed because Bridgeport, being in another division, doesn't affect Laval by winning. Having Syracuse lose in regulation. They remain 2 points behind Laval, but hold 3 games in hand.

- And more surprising, Binghamton beat Rochester in regulation. The worst team in the division beat the best team. Regardless, Rochester remains 6 points ahead of Laval with 4 games in hand. That doesn't affect Laval as much.

After tonight, Laval sit 4th in the Division.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This is one awful lineup..Don't remember that kind of lineup in the history of our farm team.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Man, they must think Evans is a freaking miracle worker. Not that there are much better options to put with him mind you but Pelletier and Cox ? Jeez...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
tied going into the 3rd, one things for sure this is a very ugly lineup, I'm shocked they were able to score 2 goals.
So whats the difference between this era and the Lefebvre era? More it changes, more its the same, jerk players = no success = Losing = no fun playing games...

Reactions: PhysicX

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So whats the difference between this era and the Lefebvre era? More it changes, more its the same, jerk players = no success = Losing = no fun playing games...
Only this group has a 21M dollar payroll thanks to MB. Sad, sad, sad...

The Habs said Kinkaid had to go down and get some games, and instead Bouchard is playing Primo? More transparency from the Habs I guess. At least the kids down there, will have Kinkaid, Weise, and Alzner picking up the tab for meals most nights.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

They are missing Varone, Peca, Barber, Belzile and Vejdemo. That's basically 4/6 of their top 6 and 5/9 of their top 9. Teasdale has also been out all year and would probably play on the current first line.

The Habs equivalent would be running this:

Lehkonen - Danault - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Weal
Cousins - Peca - Weise
Hudon - Poehling - Barber

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
They are missing Varone, Peca, Barber, Belzile and Vejdemo. That's basically 4/6 of their top 6 and 5/9 of their top 9. Teasdale has also been out all year and would probably play on the current first line.

Byron - Thompson - Weal
Cousins - Peca - Weise
True, they are missing a pile of guys...injuries and call ups have hurt them for sure...

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#20/12/19(Game32:Rocket3-5Comets)

Cox(-1)/Evans(1A-1)/Pelletier
Alain(1G+1)/McCarron(1G+1A+1)/Waked
Veilleux(1G)/Lynch/Jevpalovs(-1)
Verbeek/Pezzetta(-1)/Cuddemi(2A+2)

Ouellet(-1)/Brook(1A-1)
Leskinen(1A+1)/Lamarche
Olofsson/McEneny(+1)

Primeau(19/24)

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com

Byron - Thompson - Weal
Cousins - Peca - Weise

even that's a generous equivalent lol

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Only this group has a 21M dollar payroll thanks to MB. Sad, sad, sad...

The Habs said Kinkaid had to go down and get some games, and instead Bouchard is playing Primo? More transparency from the Habs I guess. At least the kids down there, will have Kinkaid, Weise, and Alzner picking up the tab for meals most nights.

Byron - Thompson - Weal
Cousins - Peca - Weise

They are decimated thats for sure, I dont recall exactly what Lefebvre had to work with, but that wasnt pretty as well...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

No Belzile, no Varone, no Barber, no Peca, no Poehling, no Hudon last night (and been playing hurt the last little while), McCarron missed a bunch of games, Ouellet missed a bunch of games a while ago.

This is like Habs being without Tatar, Gallagher, Drouin, Domi, Armia, Kotkaniemi, and Petry all at the same time and long term.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I take it you don't watch the games then cause if you did you would know the answer. There's a very clear difference even when Bouchard has not much to work with, it's very clear.

Reactions: lou

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I take it you don't watch the games then cause if you did you would know the answer. There's a very clear difference even when Bouchard has not much to work with, it's very clear.
We struggle to score 2 goals a game, very little has changed...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
They are decimated thats for sure, I dont recall exactly what Lefebvre had to work with, but that wasnt pretty as well...

the best player in the AHL (Terry), the AHL defensemen of the year in his previous season (Taormina), one of the top goal scorers in the AHL (Hudon), plus others like Holloway, Ghetto, Scherbak, Carr, Blunden, Dumont, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Pateryn, Redmond, Dumont, Hensick, St-Denis, Tangradi, Drewiske, Dietz, Nygren, etc..

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
yes they struggle to score goals again this year but not as bad as last year when healthy. But the team is night and day, it's very clear if you watch them every year imo.
I dont watch much, when I watch them, I feel bored after 5 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad