Leskinen(-1)/Folin(-2)
Alzner(1A)/Brook(1A+1)

Primeau(15/20)

Reactions: Wats

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Saw that Barber was at practice today so I assume he plays tomorrow night. They can't afford to lose him with so many of their top scorers out and he's been heating up and has been one of their better players of late. Nothing on Belzile so he isn't expected to play this weekend but I wonder about next week now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Saw that Barber was at practice today so I assume he plays tomorrow night. They can't afford to lose him with so many of their top scorers out and he's been heating up and has been one of their better players of late. Nothing on Belzile so he isn't expected to play this weekend but I wonder about next week now.

Good news that Barber was at practice today. Initially, I thought it was his shoulder, from the way he was holding himself slowly skating to the bench. However, Marcotte said that he got caught with skate in the face.

As for Belzile, Bouchard had confirmed earlier this week that Belzile wouldn't play this week. But I agree with you, I hope he'll be back next week.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Alex Burrows going into the Canucks' Ring of Honor tonight. Congrats to the guy! Great example for the players in Laval to look up to. The guy was in the ECHL and ready to give it up before he moved his way up and playing in a Stanley Cup Game 7 on a line with two of the best players of their era.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Bouchard confirms that Belzile will return to the line-up tomorrow night after two weeks on the sidelines. He says that Belzile respected the concussion protocol.

Juulsen hasn't been shut down yet, but Bouchard confirms that he won't play this week. He says that he's been dealing with migraines and that they don't want him playing with headaches.

Lindgren will get the start tomorrow against Cleveland. Bouchard hasn't spoken to Kinkaid yet and at the moment, he wants to give him some time to digest this.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#29/11/19(Game23Rocket4-2Crunch)

Peca(1A)/McCarron(-1)/Barber(1G)
Weise/Poehling(-1)/Lynch(-1)
Alain(1G+3)/Vejdemo(1G+1A+2)/Cox(+1)
Jevpalovs/Evans(1G+1)/Waked(1A+1)

Alzner(2A+1)/Brook(1A+2)
Leskinen/Juulsen(+1)
Lamarche/Folin

Lindgren(26/28)

#30/11/19(Game24Rocket3-6-Thunderbirds)

Peca(1G-2)/McCarron(1G-1)/Barber(1A-2)
Weise(-1)/Poehling(1G-1)/Lynch
Alain(-1)/Vejdemo/Cox
Pezzetta(1A)/Evans/Waked

Alzner(+1)/Brook(1A)
Culkin(-1)/Folin(-1)
Leskinen(2A-1)/Lamarche(-1)

Primeau(33/38)

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#04/12/19(Game25:Monsters2-3Rocket)

Belzile(1G+1A+1)/McCarron(+1)/Barber(1A+2)
Weise/Poehling(3A+3)/Waked
Alain(1G)/Vejdemo(+1)/Cox
Jevpalovs/Evans(1A+1)/Lynch(-1)

Ouellet(1G+2)/Lamarche(-1)
Olofsson/Folin(-1)
Alzner(-1)/Brook(+1)

Lindgren(26/28)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sklenicka sent down to Maine of the ECHL. I was wondering why they didn't do it earlier when all of their defensemen were healthy.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is he the worst they have in Laval? Thought he would be the next to audition,not looking like it though.

Last year, he adjusted to the North American style of play a lot quicker than his compatriot Moravcik, who ended up having his contract terminated.

This year, there was stiffer competition to crack the D in Laval, with Leskinen, Lamarche, Olofsson, Ouellet and Alzner there from the start, Brook. So Sklenicka hasn't been able to beat out any of these guys.

He got some games in early, but then Juulsen came back, they sent Folin down recently. They just signed McEneny to a PTO and he's ready to play possibly next week.

So Sklenicka was mostly the odd man out, getting a game here and there if there was an injury. I thought they would have sent him down a lot sooner though. Especially when Laval was running a healthy D group.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Last year, he adjusted to the North American style of play a lot quicker than his compatriot Moravcik, who ended up having his contract terminated.

This year, there was stiffer competition to crack the D in Laval, with Leskinen, Lamarche, Olofsson, Ouellet and Alzner there from the start, Brook. So Sklenicka hasn't been able to beat out any of these guys.

He got some games in early, but then Juulsen came back, they sent Folin down recently. They just signed McEneny to a PTO and he's ready to play possibly next week.

So Sklenicka was mostly the odd man out, getting a game here and there if there was an injury. I thought they would have sent him down a lot sooner though. Especially when Laval was running a healthy D group.

Have seen some of Lamarche,hard to believe he is not ahead of him.Only have seen Lamarche cough up the puck.

When did they sign Mc Eneny? Looks like an interesting player,good size and stats,but injured often?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Have seen some of Lamarche,hard to believe he is not ahead of him.Only have seen Lamarche cough up the puck.

When did they sign Mc Eneny? Looks like an interesting player,good size and stats,but injured often?

Lamarche is a vet though, so he get more leash. Lamarche also doesn't play every game and is a rhd vs Sklenicka lhd.

McEneny was signed to a pto around 2 weeks ago. He was recovering from a knee injury. Also missed a bunch of games in 2017-2018. Nice gamble like Lynch that went unsigned due to long term injuries.

Reactions: angusyoung

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He's so fast and hard working, if he could somehow figure out the rest of the game he could be a Byron type at some point in the future. He has to be a regular at the AHL level first obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad