Prospect Info: 2019-2020 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Djuse and Priskie have scored in their T-Bird debuts. Bad news is that Driedger is getting lit up. 4 goals on 18 shots through 2 periods.

Reactions: klabob

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Djuse and Priskie have scored in their T-Bird debuts. Bad news is that Driedger is getting lit up. 4 goals on 18 shots through 2 periods.
That’s so cute. They’re just like mom and dad. Awww.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
Carter Berger played really well (save for 1 penalty he took which was a bad call) in UConn's game I watched vs. UMass. 1+2 on the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: letsgrowcactus

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Noel seems to be finishing off the year on a high note.
Had 4 primary assists in a 7-3 win last night.

Had a goal (17th) , a SHG to help a 4-1 comeback for his team to get it to OT who win it 5-4 in a shootout.
That's 3 goals and 11 pts in 7 games since his month long injury. He missed 15 games this year.
17 goals and 44pts in 44 games. 9 games left in the regular season and it should be a decent playoff run for the Rangers. Overall, not a spectacular year for Serron but good to see him heating up at the right time.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Ludvig hurt in Friday game - "fell awkwardly into the boards and did not return", didn't play on Saturday as his team beat Seattle 6-3. On the bright side, Rybinski is back, had an assist and was 3rd star in the loss. For TIP, Seth Jarvis had a hattrick in the win.

Noel had 6 (!) shots on goal?!? Is the world coming to an end??? Either way I like it, would be nice if it happened more often...

BC won 4-1 over BU, Knight with 29 saves on 30 shots, 2nd star of the game, Hutsko with an assist (he's at 32 points in 28 games).
Gildon with a PP assist in a 2-3 loss.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Ludvig hurt in Friday game - "fell awkwardly into the boards and did not return", didn't play on Saturday as his team beat Seattle 6-3. On the bright side, Rybinski is back, had an assist and was 3rd star in the loss. For TIP, Seth Jarvis had a hattrick in the win.

Noel had 6 (!) shots on goal?!? Is the world coming to an end??? Either way I like it, would be nice if it happened more often...

BC won 4-1 over BU, Knight with 29 saves on 30 shots, 2nd star of the game, Hutsko with an assist (he's at 32 points in 28 games).
Gildon with a PP assist in a 2-3 loss.

Jarvis is now 2nd WHL points and the 3-4 guys around him have played 4-5 more games than him. Only player that could pass him for PPG seems to be Cozens.

I think we need a stud RD prospect more than a C but this kid is impressive. Definitely on pace for over 100pts this year but part of me worries his year is a product of the team. Curious how high he will go as he was thought to be a 2nd rounder at start of the year.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Jarvis is now 2nd WHL points and the 3-4 guys around him have played 4-5 more games than him. Only player that could pass him for PPG seems to be Cozens.

I think we need a stud RD prospect more than a C but this kid is impressive. Definitely on pace for over 100pts this year but part of me worries his year is a product of the team. Curious how high he will go as he was thought to be a 2nd rounder at start of the year.

His team is definitely helping Jarvis' numbers, but I think he goes 20-25. He's a solid mid to late 1st guy.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Nice to see Hutsko putting up a solid season after that injury scare he had awhile back. Seems like a Hawryluk type with maybe a bit more offensive potential.

Anyone know if he’s expected to turn pro for next year?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Nice to see Hutsko putting up a solid season after that injury scare he had awhile back. Seems like a Hawryluk type with maybe a bit more offensive potential.

Anyone know if he’s expected to turn pro for next year?

If I was him, I would turn pro. Especially with his injury history, I would want an nhl contract asap instead of risking my livelihood on a meaningless senior season.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Denisenko's KHL season might be over soon... Lokomotiv is down 0-2 after two playoff games; the combined score for the two matches was 11-1 for Jokerit. Obviously they can still turn it around but things haven't exactly gone well so far.
He's getting little icetime as well.

Could still play something like 10-15 games with Springfield if Lokomotiv gets eliminated and the contract negotiations go well (not like there's much to haggle about, with this being his ELC...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold Cat

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Denisenko's KHL season might be over soon... Lokomotiv is down 0-2 after two playoff games; the combined score for the two matches was 11-1 for Jokerit. Obviously they can still turn it around but things haven't exactly gone well so far.
He's getting little icetime as well.

Could still play something like 10-15 games with Springfield if Lokomotiv gets eliminated and the contract negotiations go well (not like there's much to haggle about, with this being his ELC...)

Not that we would, but if we signed him to an ELC, could we call him up to the Panthers?

Reactions: Cold Cat

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I'd like to see what he could do, just not burn a year of his ELC. So just the 9 games is it?
He’s not gonna amount to anything, so might as well either use him as trade bait or give him a tryout. If he dazzles and impresses, well then burning a year won’t matter.

I’m not impressed with this dude. I’ve seen him play enough. At best he’s a third rate Hubie.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lokomotiv would have to OK that though, his KHL contract doesn't end until like halfway through May.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Sure, but if they're eliminated, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't...
This doesn't really apply to Denisenko since he's a top prospect and probably coming over anyway, but KHL teams have done it in the past (not releasing players after their season is done) to give them more negatiation time, if the player is still on the fence or/and not a sure bet to make the NHL.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad