2019-20 UEFA Europa League

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
See why it’s called but I don’t really agree with it being called more. I think that it Should depend on if it takes the fouled player out of the play or not. I wouldn’t call what happened today stonewall, but I’ve certainly seen worse. I think if that’s being called more often there is going to be a lot more diving in the box.

He went studs up into the side of Rashford's leg. If he was ~3 inches to the left it would have been a straight red and easily could have been a career altering challenge. It's as clear a stonewall penalty as you'll ever find, regardless of where the ball was.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Wtf. The refs is clearly in Manchester pocket now...

Wan Bissaka clear as day foul on Munir and Greenwood fouling Reguillon and getting the call...

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just like the potential foul against Laporte yesterday, I don't think that foul against Greenwood is an actual foul. The Sevilla player is running in a straight line to the ball and Greenwood just cut straight in front of him.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just like the potential foul against Laporte yesterday, I don't think that foul against Greenwood is an actual foul. The Sevilla player is running in a straight line to the ball and Greenwood just cut straight in front of him.

Greenwood had the advantage being closer to the ball. Ian Darke and Robbie Savage both priased Greenwood for getting in front of the Sevilla player.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It seems that Sevilla has weathered the worst of it and are starting demonstrate they are superior

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Williams with another one. Dear lord. Give a card for these multi-dives at the minimum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad