2019-20 UEFA Europa League

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Playing Sevilla might suit United. Can play on the counter against them whereas Portuguese Burnley are hard to break down.

Yea I don't think it's a bad matchup for United, but I just didn't think they looked sharp yesterday and I don't fancy them to be able to defend if Sevilla is able to keep possession like they did in the second half.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So Pot 1 of the CL is the winners of the top 6 leagues (Spain/Real, England/Liverpool, Germany/Bayern, Italy/Juve, France/PSG, Russia/Zenit), plus the EL holders and the CL holders.

The EL holders didn't win their league (whoever it ends up being), but if Bayern or PSG win, you'd have a duplicate.

Does that pot 1 spot go to the winner of the 7th place league (Portugal/Porto) or does it simply go to the next highest team by club coefficients (would be City)

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Yea I don't think it's a bad matchup for United, but I just didn't think they looked sharp yesterday and I don't fancy them to be able to defend if Sevilla is able to keep possession like they did in the second half.

Yeah didn't look very solid defensively but if United play like they did in the 2nd half then they'll have a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->