NCAA 2019-20 Season Thread

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
My home boys, the Dayton Flyers, are #3 in both NCAA basketball polls with a 29-2 record. They have already played #1 Kansas on a neutral court and took them into overtime before losing. It may be the best team in school history. I was hoping to see them do what the 1967 team couldn't.

Win a NCAA basketball title!

It sucks for all of the NCAA basketball fans.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Sucks for Rutgers who probably would have made the tournament for the first time since 1991 and there is some momentum building for that program too. On WFAN which I was listening to yesterday they were suggesting that they still hold the selection show just to show who would make the tournament but can't see how they can even do that without the conference title games

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Sucks for Rutgers who probably would have made the tournament for the first time since 1991 and there is some momentum building for that program too. On WFAN which I was listening to yesterday they were suggesting that they still hold the selection show just to show who would make the tournament but can't see how they can even do that without the conference title games

You just use the regular season champions like it was 1975 again!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Some YT video I saw a few days ago had Kentucky beating Oregon for the Title. Seems legit, I guess.

Florida State and East Tennessee State as a 13 seed rounded out the Final Four. Could have been a good year for a school like ETSU to make such a run.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00