NCAA 2019-20 Season Thread

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I know the haters particularly with mediocre football programs are going to hate this, but PSU hoops is LEGIT this year. They could do some real damage in March.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Illini are ranked for the first time in over five years.

Feels good, man.

Now add a road win in Purdue, no easy task.

Illinois might be the 2nd-best team in the conference right now, and Sparty isn't exactly scaring anybody. Real chance they could be in the conversation for a pretty high seed in March.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
De Souza (22) and McCormack (33) need to be flat out done. Hell KU should be forfeiting every game De Souza played in this year if the NCAA had any consistency or balls considering the pay for play he was involved in. Garrett (0), another of their starters should get a few games as well though I couldn't tell if he was going full WWE like the other two. He was definitely involved in that area of the scrum though.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
De Sousa suspended indefinitely

Again he never should have suited up. Kansas paid for him to play at ku

ALLEGEDLY

Reactions: DaveG

member 51464

De Souza (22) and McCormack (33) need to be flat out done. Hell KU should be forfeiting every game De Souza played in this year if the NCAA had any consistency or balls considering the pay for play he was involved in. Garrett (0), another of their starters should get a few games as well though I couldn't tell if he was going full WWE like the other two. He was definitely involved in that area of the scrum though.
Still waiting for the NCAA to drop the hammer on Carolina. I think we both will be waiting a while.

Sep 19, 2008
Still waiting for the NCAA to drop the hammer on Carolina. I think we both will be waiting a while.
carolina was immune despite blatantly fudging classes

what kansas AND ARIZONA did was much worse yet the NCAA doesn't seem to be interested. These guys are UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION FOR f***ING PAYING PLAYERS. AYTON WAS PAID. SO WAS DE SOUZA. YET THERE'S NO PENALTY. :laugh: The appeal is going to take YEARS. De Souza will already have long gone to the NBA

Ridiculous

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
carolina was immune despite blatantly fudging classes

what kansas AND ARIZONA did was much worse yet the NCAA doesn't seem to be interested. These guys are UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION FOR ****ING PAYING PLAYERS. AYTON WAS PAID. SO WAS DE SOUZA. YET THERE'S NO PENALTY. :laugh: The appeal is going to take YEARS. De Souza will already have long gone to the NBA

Ridiculous
NCAA is a joke. Their punishments are some of the most inconsistent things I have ever seen and they just allow corruption.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->