NCAA 2019-20 Season Thread

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Big non-conference game out west right now... Utah State is playing shorthanded, but they're up two at the half at St. Mary's.

Is the game on for you, @darko?

It would've been but didn't watch it. We get pretty much all Gaels games.

And LOL @ Gonzaga.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Penn St Nittany Lion hoops has the talent to be a least a Sweet 16 team this year.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
and Michigan loses to the Illini by 9.
Illinois should be 2-0 in the Big 10 but should be happy to split an opening of 2 Top 5 teams.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Michigan was overranked to begin with. I think they're a solid team, but there's no way that they should have been in the top five, let alone the top 10.

If Liberty beats Vandy and LSU on the road (tough ask, but they returned a lot of their good players from a team that beat Mississippi State in the NCAAs last year), I could see them getting into March with only a loss or two.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Michigan was overranked to begin with. I think they're a solid team, but there's no way that they should have been in the top five, let alone the top 10.

If Liberty beats Vandy and LSU on the road (tough ask, but they returned a lot of their good players from a team that beat Mississippi State in the NCAAs last year), I could see them getting into March with only a loss or two.

Michigan is probably a little overrated, but honestly... that's just college basketball this year. There are very few teams you can look at and say "yeah, that's a top 10 team." They all have flaws for the most part.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm really beginning to hate replay. Every damn time the ball goes out of bounds there's a long delay to see whose fingertips last touched the ball.

Michigan doesn't score in the final seconds and Oregon wins.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b.../james-wiseman-leaves-memphis-enter-nba-draft

Doesn't surprise me. He's going to be a top 5 pick regardless so why risk injury and play under the NCAA's microscope especially after the suspension. Darius Bazley wasn't nearly as good of a prospect and still went in the first round despite sitting out the entire season. Kyrie went #1 after playing 11 games, Enes Kanter went 3rd even after he played 0 games his draft year.

Wonder if he goes to the G League, even if its for a month or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00