Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
I caught a BU game last week. I didn't really look up the rosters beforehand so was just keeping an eye out for Brink really (and it took me a while to remember why I wasnt noticing Krebs out there :huh:).

There was one player who stood out though. BU had a d-man called Farance who looked decent. He went on to score so I checked his stats online. 10 goals in 13 games at that point so I checked if he'd been drafted: Preds in the 3rd round - they sure can pick em.

Reactions: cgf

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I caught a BU game last week. I didn't really look up the rosters beforehand so was just keeping an eye out for Brink really (and it took me a while to remember why I wasnt noticing Krebs out there :huh:).

There was one player who stood out though. BU had a d-man called Farance who looked decent. He went on to score so I checked his stats online. 10 goals in 13 games at that point so I checked if he'd been drafted: Preds in the 3rd round - they sure can pick em.

The real reason they traded Subban.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He will be in the top 4 for sure... that is about the best blueline Russia has had in a long while though.

Bragin's tendency to spread the minutes around is why I made that sentence conditional, but yeah. There's really nothing in his way to significant PT on a unit that should work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad