NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I am a Kansas jay hawk fan.. and I loved embid but hes turned into a complete **** since going to the nba his personally is toxic and seems like a ignorant human being next time hopfully KAT knocks him out.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Nothing gives me more satisfaction right now than seeing Golden State completely implode

The most arrogant franchise and players in the sport the last 5 years

Reactions: Roman Fell

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Durant said the altercation with Draymond Green last season played a little bit of a role in him leaving Golden State.

lol Draymond

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Durant said the altercation with Draymond Green last season played a little bit of a role in him leaving Golden State.

lol Draymond

i think KD was gone either way

he signed there because he was guaranteed a couple titles. once he accomplished that he was out

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Watch GSW land #1 pick and extend their dominance.

ChrisK's head would explode.

holy **** embiid is annoying as hell

IMO KAT is better.... but Embiid talks a big game and has yet to back it up. Cried like a baby after the semi's.

As much as I hate them and their fans, they had every right to be arrogant...

Exactly... 5 straight trips to the finals and 3 titles earns you that right.... not like. Cavs fans after that one single title they won.

Reactions: darko

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
"The next 5 years are mine" does not sound like a comment about his team. :dunno:

Even if it was about the team, which it 100% wasn't', I hope he hasn't forgotten that their two best players are only signed for a guaranteed 2 years.

& I'm not saying Booker should trash talk Curry, but if he had made that kind of comment it would have made a lot more sense vs Beverley saying it.

If Beverley saif that as a member of the Lakers, you'd be praising him.

Were you here to criticize the Lakers when they "warned" the league on Twitter after beating the Warriors in the preseason? Didn't think so. Do the Lakers do no wrong in your own little world?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If Beverley saif that as a member of the Lakers, you'd be praising him.

Were you here to criticize the Lakers when they "warned" the league on Twitter after beating the Warriors in the preseason? Didn't think so. Do the Lakers do no wrong in your own little world?

I don't know why you think I'm some Lakers super fan but whatever.

& I don't care for pre season in any league; its pointless. That was a stupid thing for the Lakers to say but I guess they are finally happy they have two stars again.

Any person with an open mind can see how dumb Beverleys comments were - you come at the king (in this case anyway) you best not miss. He's a good two-way player, but will never get to Curry's level. "I got the next 5 years" is dumb as hell to say to the best PG of this era & one of the best of all time. I get he was feeling himself at the time but don't say things you definitely won't be able to back up. He may very well win a 'chip in the next couple years but thats about all he will "match" Curry in.

There is not scenario where I would praise what he said because its just a dumb thing to say.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Embiid is a top 3 defensive player in the league to go along with similar offensive production. I dont see how anyone could rationally think KAT is better.
He is definitely a top 3 Cameroonian player in the league at the moment.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don't know why you think I'm some Lakers super fan but whatever.

& I don't care for pre season in any league; its pointless. That was a stupid thing for the Lakers to say but I guess they are finally happy they have two stars again.

Any person with an open mind can see how dumb Beverleys comments were - you come at the king (in this case anyway) you best not miss. He's a good two-way player, but will never get to Curry's level. "I got the next 5 years" is dumb as hell to say to the best PG of this era & one of the best of all time. I get he was feeling himself at the time but don't say things you definitely won't be able to back up. He may very well win a 'chip in the next couple years but thats about all he will "match" Curry in.

There is not scenario where I would praise what he said because its just a dumb thing to say.

It's just trash talk that usually stays on the court. You like to make a big deal out of petty things when it comes to the Clippers. It's like you take every opportunity to roast them. I guaran f***ing tee you that if it was the Clippers that posted that tweet, your arsenal of PaPerClIps SuCk memes would be unleashed. LOL @ putting it under the rug just because it was the Lakers that did it. Oh yeah, I could see that scenario of praising Beverley for tha comment: if he was wearing purple and yellow. Either that or you would just stay quiet about it a la Steve Kerr and LeBron on China.

And yes, you are a Laker superfan. You've mocked teams (mostly Laker rivals) any time you can. The Lakers have been inept in the last 5-6 years and I have yet to see roast them. It was the perfect time for any non-Laker fan to post Lolaker memes but you always avoided doing so.

Just admit it. You're a Laker fan.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It's just trash talk that usually stays on the court. You like to make a big deal out of petty things when it comes to the Clippers. It's like you take every opportunity to roast them. I guaran ****ing tee you that if it was the Clippers that posted that tweet, your arsenal of PaPerClIps SuCk memes would be unleashed. LOL @ putting it under the rug just because it was the Lakers that did it. Oh yeah, I could see that scenario of praising Beverley for tha comment: if he was wearing purple and yellow. Either that or you would just stay quiet about it a la Steve Kerr and LeBron on China.

And yes, you are a Laker superfan. You've mocked teams (mostly Laker rivals) any time you can. The Lakers have been inept in the last 5-6 years and I have yet to see roast them. It was the perfect time for any non-Laker fan to post Lolaker memes but you always avoided doing so.

Just admit it. You're a Laker fan.

Lol, please. Read this thread. I roasted both of them for their bull-crap excuses and actions (or lack thereof). I didn't post anything with regards to that in here because the Business forum had more of a discussion and it was more in depth, since this is strictly basketball.

NBA apologizes after China threatens pulling sponsorship $$

Also again, no matter who Beverly plays for his comment is stupid. Hit my line when he comes anywhere near Curry's level, which he will never do. I get his excited because the Clippers finally have two of the top players and look to be a contender, but you should refrain from comments that will result in you eating your foot.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Lol, please. Read this thread. I roasted both of them for their bull-crap excuses and actions (or lack thereof). I didn't post anything with regards to that in here because the Business forum had more of a discussion and it was more in depth, since this is strictly basketball.

NBA apologizes after China threatens pulling sponsorship $$

Also again, no matter who Beverly plays for his comment is stupid. Hit my line when he comes anywhere near Curry's level, which he will never do. I get his excited because the Clippers finally have two of the top players and look to be a contender, but you should refrain from comments that will result in you eating your foot.

I was more comparing what you do (speak out only if it fits your agenda) to LeBron and Kerr staying quiet than referring to the issue regarding the NBA and China.

And you're really making it look like Curry is some kind of god that everyone should bow to. Beverley didn't say "f*** your legacy" or anything disrespectful like that. Plus, I was more laughing at Curry's "aren't you 31" response. He got Bev there.

Beverley is a trash talker. He doesn't care what will bite him in the ass as long as he gets in his opponent's head.

But like I said, if only he was a Laker, you'd be defending him. And you know it. Laker superfan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad