NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Nah, I can't stand Pat Beverley. That's one of the guys I love to see lose and love to see players get the better of him. The fact that he's on the Clippers would make him losing that much more enjoyable.

Also lol @ Curry's response. Steph probably isn't down for this losing, but there's nothing more for him to accomplish. 3 NBA Championships and 2 MVP's, he's got his hardware.

If anything, the Warriors should rest him a lot this season along with Draymond so that they can come back one more time next season with a healthy Klay Thompson and take one more run at this.

What kills me is Beverley is basically the same age as Curry and outside of a miracle will never reach his level.

It'd make a lot more sense if a guy like D-Book said that.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What kills me is Beverley is basically the same age as Curry and outside of a miracle will never reach his level.

It'd make a lot more sense if a guy like D-Book said that.

I don't know. I took it more as a comment about the team than Beverley himself. As in, he expects his team to dominate for the next five years. Still probably unrealistic but I can understand it since he's on a team that's the favourite to win it all.

As for a guy like Booker, he should probably focus on trying to reach 25 wins for the first time in his career than talking trash about what him and his team might do.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Kawhi sitting tonight so Clippers missing their two best players against a top 3 team in the west and arguably league.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I wonder how many people actually watched the Rockets-Wizards game, with the World Series going on at the same time. 317 points in a regulation game. Must be the highest in years.

The Suns are stomping the Warriors right now.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Steph Curry broke his left hand.
Ouch, that hurts.

I knew going in this season the Warriors were not gonna go back to the Finals.
Playoff team at best but Steph and Klay out most of the season, it's gonna be rough.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

EILPxktXsAAVV3Y

EILyJgZXsAIdfXY

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I don't know. I took it more as a comment about the team than Beverley himself. As in, he expects his team to dominate for the next five years. Still probably unrealistic but I can understand it since he's on a team that's the favourite to win it all.

As for a guy like Booker, he should probably focus on trying to reach 25 wins for the first time in his career than talking trash about what him and his team might do.

"The next 5 years are mine" does not sound like a comment about his team. :dunno:

Even if it was about the team, which it 100% wasn't', I hope he hasn't forgotten that their two best players are only signed for a guaranteed 2 years.

& I'm not saying Booker should trash talk Curry, but if he had made that kind of comment it would have made a lot more sense vs Beverley saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->