NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Raptors are now 1/2 a game up on Boston with the Celtics having a game in hand. Both teams play tonight. Raptors in Phoenix and Boston is home vs. Brooklyn.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
No doubt Draymond Green and Russell Westbrook whine, but there is no player in the league that does it more than James Harden in terms of whining for calls.
which is funny considering he shoots 10x more FTs than any other player

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Raptors are now 1/2 a game up on Boston with the Celtics having a game in hand. Both teams play tonight. Raptors in Phoenix and Boston is home vs. Brooklyn.
Raptors really hurting with both their bigs out. Ayton could get 25 boards tonight.

Reactions: tony d

darko

Feb 16, 2009
No doubt Draymond Green and Russell Westbrook whine, but there is no player in the league that does it more than James Harden in terms of whining for calls.

Disagree. No one does it more than Green.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The NBA feels like a 1-city 2-team league this season.

It's the Lakers, Clippers, and everyone else is playing for bronze

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, the Lakers are looking excellent this year. Lebron wins another title this year and with the Lakers, doing that would only add to his GOAT billing.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah, the Lakers are looking excellent this year. Lebron wins another title this year and with the Lakers, doing that would only add to his GOAT billing.

The Pelicans basically gifting them AD has made this almost feel inevitable

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah saying the pels "gifted" the lakers AD is a bit much

that trade is a huge win for both teams. the pels have a very bright future with BI+lonzo+zion and the lakers got the 2nd star to pair with lebron and take advantage of the few seasons he's got left of playing at an elite level

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Kings seem to be a roll as of late. 7-3 in their last 10 and they're creeping up on the Grizzlies for the 8 spot. Can they make it?

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Curry's back tonight for the finals rematch vs. the Raptors. Wonder how he'll play in his return and if there will be any rust.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
James Dolan is a bad/racist comment away from over taking Donald Sterling as the worst owner in NBA history.

Bans Franchise legend Charles Oakley from MSG and throws him out.... then throws out the teams most well known celebrity fan Spike Lee.... also a guy who shows up every year no matter how awful the team is.... Knicks have had multiple harassment lawsuits before......

Thats not even getting to the steaming pile of crap that the on court team has been since 1999.

Reactions: Avs_19

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Curry milked a hand injury that realistically would have been healed ages ago, all so he could quit on a season that wasn't going to be easy for him.
He doesn't want to play if it's not easy and he can't do that shimmy in the other team's face. Same reason why Draymond keeps ducking games. Those two are frontrunners on the level of Durbeta

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Curry milked a hand injury that realistically would have been healed ages ago, all so he could quit on a season that wasn't going to be easy for him.
He doesn't want to play if it's not easy and he can't do that shimmy in the other team's face. Same reason why Draymond keeps ducking games. Those two are frontrunners on the level of Durbeta
Curry had two hand surgeries and he came back in 6 months.... that’s wild. To act like he would be able to come back any sooner is just moronic.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'm one of the non-Warriors fans who doesn't mind Draymond but it's weird how he keeps talking about Chuck as if he's better than him because he has rings. It doesn't work like that. He'll never be better than him as a player and probably not as a broadcaster either. Although, I do think Draymond could be good on TV when that time comes.

Sep 19, 2008
Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James scoffed at the idea of playing games without fans in attendance.
"Nah, that's impossible," James said after the Lakers' 113-103 win over the Milwaukee Bucks. "I ain't playing. If I ain't got the fans in the crowd, that's what I play for. I play for my teammates, I play for the fans. That's what it's all about. If I show up to an arena, and there ain't no fans there? I ain't playing. So, they could do what they want to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad