NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Curry had two hand surgeries and he came back in 6 months.... that’s wild. To act like he would be able to come back any sooner is just moronic.
It's a f***ing hand injury to his non-shooting hand, and the second surgery was just to remove pins. Unless there was some ligament damage that wasn't disclosed, a recovery time of 4+months for a break is more in line with an octogenarian than a professional athlete.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It's a f***ing hand injury to his non-shooting hand, and the second surgery was just to remove pins. Unless there was some ligament damage that wasn't disclosed, a recovery time of 4+months for a break is more in line with an octogenarian than a professional athlete.
It’s still two surgeries and then he needs to get back into game shape and then since he relies on his shot so much, get back into shooting rhythm. Cut the guy some slack. He had two f***ing surgeries and came back in like 5 months. It doesn’t matter which hand. Either way he can’t shoot.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
It’s still two surgeries and then he needs to get back into game shape and then since he relies on his shot so much, get back into shooting rhythm. Cut the guy some slack. He had two f***ing surgeries and came back in like 5 months. It doesn’t matter which hand. Either way he can’t shoot.
Curry could have played in January at the latest. The Warriors held him out for two reasons: So they could more successfully tank, and to avoid Curry getting exposed without numerous all-star teammates around him.

Find me another athlete who missed 4 months for a broken hand.

As for the bolded, why does he need his left hand to shoot?

Reactions: DueDiligence

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Curry could have played in January at the latest. The Warriors held him out for two reasons: So they could more successfully tank, and to avoid Curry getting exposed without numerous all-star teammates around him.

Sure looks like he uses his left hand to me.

Stephen-Curry-Shooting-Form-Slow-Motion-Break-Down-Frame-By-Frame-2018-Part-2-715x400.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Have you never shot a basketball before? You clearly need both. Also who the hell are you to decide how long it takes for a person to come back?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Have you never shot a basketball before? You clearly need both. Also who the hell are you to decide how long it takes for a person to come back?
I broke the Scaphoid in my wrist once and couldn't shoot or throw for 3/4 months. Not sure of Curry's exact injury but small bone fractures in the hand/wrist are extremely painful and take longer to heal because they often already don't get a lot of bloodflow, and a fracture only makes that worse.

Ot, but Cj McCollum should send the ref flowers for saving him from an Alex Len beating last night.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I broke the Scaphoid in my wrist once and couldn't shoot or throw for 3/4 months. Not sure of Curry's exact injury but small bone fractures in the hand/wrist are extremely painful and take longer to heal because they often already don't get a lot of bloodflow, and a fracture only makes that worse.

Ot, but Cj McCollum should send the ref flowers for saving him from an Alex Len beating last night.
Your hand also has 20+ bones. It’s very easy to break more than one bone in your hand.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Your hand also has 20+ bones. It’s very easy to break more than one bone in your hand.
Yep.

Warriors were already facing an uphill battle losing Durant in fa and Klay to injury. Forcing a guy to play hurt in January when they were already out of it makes no sense.

Sometimes seasons are simply mulligans. This is certainly one for GS (and probably one for our Sharks).

Reactions: Gecklund

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

I'm one of the non-Warriors fans who doesn't mind Draymond but it's weird how he keeps talking about Chuck as if he's better than him because he has rings. It doesn't work like that. He'll never be better than him as a player and probably not as a broadcaster either. Although, I do think Draymond could be good on TV when that time comes.

Lol Draymond acting like he was the main man during those title runs

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
How did Caruso become a meme as if he was a circus show? Because he's a white player that doesn't have the typical "white boy" game?
because he's bald and looks like he'd work at some tech company

but aside from that he's actually good. would much prefer to see him getting minutes instead of rondo

Reactions: The Night King

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I remember the amount of noise in here after the Clippers beat the Lakers on Christmas, people talking about how the Clippers were significantly better despite it being a one possession game.

Lakers dominate with a double digit win, nothing...

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
was not expecting the lakers to go 2-0 against the bucks and clippers this week

two huge wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->