Injury Report: 2019-20 IR/recall thread (Latest - NHL season on LTIR)

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I think it is to get Kiv a game, with the all star break coming, that will be Elvis' break. I think Elvis gets every game unless he shows signs of tiring. I don't think its a trust thing, Elvis just seems to be getting better.
I tend to agree. Elvis isn’t sitting against a divisional opponent. If VV is going to play, NJ is here Saturday but the Devils have also played better and it is also a divisional opponent. With the NYR game on Sunday he may get the NJD game if he gets one at all.

Reactions: Monstershockey

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Good observation and on reconsideration I think you’re probably right.

giphy.gif

pled

Sep 7, 2009
peeke/cam in and bem/Harry out ? I think. I would put Gav with peeke. I hope nuti can play fine with savy. Maybe Lili is out but I think he fill the 4th line role better than Bem, or Cam can start 4th line too I guess.

Last edited:

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
peeke/cam in and bem/Harry out ? I think. I would put Gav with peeke. I hope nuti can play fine with savy. Maybe Lili is out but I think he fill the 4th line role better than Bem, or Cam can start 4th line too I guess.

I bet it's Lilja who sits/gets sent back down.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Peeke was sent to Cleveland.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Columbus have been running two pairs heavily, no need to move Nutivaara up as Gavrikov has been much better, besides he’s still recovering from injury and less minutes might be okay for him now.

I would even argue to keep Murray on third pairing when he returns, perhaps he can be less fragile playing 15 mins a night

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Columbus have been running two pairs heavily, no need to move Nutivaara up as Gavrikov has been much better, besides he’s still recovering from injury and less minutes might be okay for him now.

I would even argue to keep Murray on third pairing when he returns, perhaps he can be less fragile playing 15 mins a night
In the past, Nuti and Murray have been an effective pairing. Certainly Savard and Gav have been an effective pairing and arguably a stronger defensive pairing than Jones and Z.

Reactions: ViD

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Hopefully Ollie’s back by the weekend...

Milano-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Nyquist-Jenner-Cam
Foligno-Wennberg-Gerbe
Robinson-Nash-Stenlund

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
VV sent back down. Is kivlenieks considered better than him?
No. They just think it is more important that he plays regularly and develops. Nothing more. Obviously VV is who they are looking at. If something happens to Elvis and Kiv has to go in, better for him to have played recently than not.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
If anybody decides to pull Nathan Gerbe out of the lineup, the seats to the next immediate home game should be totally unoccupied.

1-height-requirment-sign-in-front-of-amusement-park-ride-bryan-mullennix.html

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
OK so recently, Nuti, Cam and Bjork have returned from injury. (And Peeke? Although he's been assigned.)

So that leaves Anderson, Murray, Texier, Kukan and Korpi? (And Dubi...)

Seems like the only one of those we're waiting for is Korpi. Maybe Kukan? Anderson has been struggling with something and I don't know if there's a timetable for his return. Murray is Murray and we're used to this and if he gets back great but if not, well... And Tex has the back, so who knows?

That lacks detail but is the broad brush picture basically accurate?

Any of those players helps the team. Not trying to diminish their absence from the lineup. Just trying to do a sort of status report.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
OK so recently, Nuti, Cam and Bjork have returned from injury. (And Peeke? Although he's been assigned.)

So that leaves Anderson, Murray, Texier, Kukan and Korpi? (And Dubi...)

Seems like the only one of those we're waiting for is Korpi. Maybe Kukan? Anderson has been struggling with something and I don't know if there's a timetable for his return. Murray is Murray and we're used to this and if he gets back great but if not, well... And Tex has the back, so who knows?

That lacks detail but is the broad brush picture basically accurate?

Any of those players helps the team. Not trying to diminish their absence from the lineup. Just trying to do a sort of status report.

I put Anderson in the same category with Korpi, but only assuming he's back to "normal." But I don't think I've seen a timetable for his return either :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad