Injury Report: 2019-20 IR/recall thread (Latest - NHL season on LTIR)

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Kiv is back to Columbus, Korpisalo must not be ready yet.
It's only been 4 weeks into the 4-6 week timeline so they might as well be patient with him. Even if he was ready I'm sure they'd like some practices under his belt so the bye week wouldn't have helped there either. It is probably safe to say mid February should be when he comes back.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Korpi was back to "off ice training" last week. Kiv is back up to open the door for Elvis.

We do immediately start with a back-to-back, both on the road, with another back-to-back (both at home) the weekend after. So maybe Kiv gets one more start before Korpi returns? Two if Korpi doesn't come back until after 2/14.

Reactions: Monstershockey

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
We get Andy, Murray, Kukan, Korpi, and Tex back and that will be better than last years adds at the deadline plus they don't wipe out our draft picks.. (ok, none play centre - but you see where I'm going right)

Reactions: thebus88

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
We get Andy, Murray, Kukan, Korpi, and Tex back and that will be better than last years adds at the deadline plus they don't wipe out our draft picks.. (ok, none play centre - but you see where I'm going right)

Given there are no timetables on Kukan and Texier, I'm not optimistic about them returning for awhile. Pretty bad injuries, too. Murray has been "week to week" for months now. Expect nothing from him, per usual.

But I do agree - this isn't setting up to be an "all in" deadline. Maybe a small move or two, but probably not anything that depletes draft picks even further.

Reactions: thebus88 and cslebn

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Given there are no timetables on Kukan and Texier, I'm not optimistic about them returning for awhile. Pretty bad injuries, too. Murray has been "week to week" for months now. Expect nothing from him, per usual.

But I do agree - this isn't setting up to be an "all in" deadline. Maybe a small move or two, but probably not anything that depletes draft picks even further.

I know it feels like forever but he was only put on IR in mid December.

Reactions: thebus88

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Anderson still needs to be activated off IR no?

Hopefully he can play Tuesday, especially if Wennberg is out.

Bjorkstrand-Dubois-Atkinson
Nyquist-Foligno-Anderson
Milano-Jenner-Bemstrom
Lilja-Nash-Robinson
3-8
44-58
Idgaf just play Peeke

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Nyquist-Foligno-Anderson
Milano-Jenner-Bemstrom
Lilja-Nash-Robinson
3-8
44-58
Idgaf just play Peeke
Your best scorer and you’re going to move him to LW, a position he’s not played?

pled

Sep 7, 2009

Nyquist-Foligno-Anderson
Milano-Jenner-Bemstrom
Lilja-Nash-Robinson
3-8
44-58
Idgaf just play Peeke
id try bem at center with 2 vet like cam and cap first gus pld bjork can stay on the first and andy on the third

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Torts wouldn't stick with Texier at center so I highly doubt he will put Bemstrom there. He will most likely use Foligno at center. Also can't see Gerbe coming out of the lineup in favor of Lilja either. Who knows if Andy or Korpi will be ready...hope so. Wouldn't mind seeing Peeke in the lineup to push Harry out.

Nyquist-PLD-Bjorkstrand/Atkinson
Milano-Foligno-Atkinson/Bjorkstrand
Gerbe-Jenner-Anderson/Bemstrom
Robinson-Nash-Bemstrom/Lilja

Werenski-Jones
Gavikov-Savard
Nutivaara-Peeke

Elvis/Korpi
Kivleneiks (back to Cleveland when Korpi is ready)

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Nash to 3rd C

possibly

Cap PLD Bjorkstreak
Gus Bone Cam
Sony Nash Bem
Rob Mac Midget

or they could keep the 4th from last game together they werent that bad and play sony mac bem 4 min a game

btw would you guy give anything for koivu ? the price cant be that high and he can still fill a role I think.

straight up for wennie ;) ? idk if I would commit picks

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Why? Why not Stenlund?

Or, stay with me here...Foligno? Bemstrom?
MacInnis is the better all around player. Once you get past Stenlund's shot, he is very average. MacInnis gives you better defense and better passing. And he is a better center.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
He's 36. He's their captain. He has a NMC. Why would he come here?
Stenlund played best when he was on the wing here. MacInnis makes more sense playing a 4th line center role if Torts decides to keep Foligno on the wing and puts him in.

Jarmo is fin so he could ask. and for cheap just to help with the playoff race I wouldn't mind a veteran. it's mostly based on the fact that Jarmo might know him better than others gm.

yes like you said Sten even in the ahl mostly played wing. he won't be that great on faceoff or anything really. right now is only nhl ready skill is his shot.

and again Bem and Gus still are option for center if he want to play lili over Mac.

Id honestly let bem play at least 1 game at center to see how it goes.

Gus was drafted as center but never really played that position since so maybe Cap would be better. we will see.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
also some Hab guy suggested Dannault for tex and a 21 or 22 first and I would kinda consider that for a protected 2022 first or something but I doubt their gm is actually looking to trade him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad