Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Terry must have been in on this article before it was published: University of Latvia scientists say berries could help with broken bones eating berries.

I don`t think the injury was fully reported, it must be some smaller less significant bone on foot or something.

I will be pissed if Troy is not sent to San Diego first tho.
Grant will be a very welcomed addition to the lineup with his energy. Ritchie will not hurt either, please send Jones to SD to develop, he has energy but he needs to polish his senses and skills.

That injured group is basically an anti-Lafreniere movement :sarcasm:

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Terry must have been in on this article before it was published: University of Latvia scientists say berries could help with broken bones eating berries.

I don`t think the injury was fully reported, it must be some smaller less significant bone on foot or something.

I will be pissed if Troy is not sent to San Diego first tho.
Grant will be a very welcomed addition to the lineup with his energy. Ritchie will not hurt either, please send Jones to SD to develop, he has energy but he needs to polish his senses and skills.

That injured group is basically an anti-Lafreniere movement :sarcasm:
Amen to that. Troy needs a rehab assignment in San Diego.

Reactions: 11Justin93

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Get Rakell back, but lose Silf. We just have terrible luck with injuries. This lack of consistency and healthy really has affected us this year. I remember Guhle looking good and confident before his injury, but on his return, he was a shell of himself. Crazy. Manson still hasn't been what we've known him to be, but people forget that he has been recovering from a serious injury and came back earlier than thought.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Get Rakell back, but lose Silf. We just have terrible luck with injuries. This lack of consistency and healthy really has affected us this year. I remember Guhle looking good and confident before his injury, but on his return, he was a shell of himself. Crazy. Manson still hasn't been what we've known him to be, but people forget that he has been recovering from a serious injury and came back earlier than thought.

We have had big injury problems for like 3 years or so I am so sick of it wish the hockey gods liked us more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad