GDT: 2019-20 GM#13 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 10/30/19

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Didn’t think this team would give up trying so soon, but here we are. Less than a month into the season and they’ve already packed it in.
i mean the vets packed it in years ago but i feel like i see effort from the young guys, they're just not talented enough

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
night and day difference between pp's. canucks are aggressive and with a purpose to score. We look lost and can't make two passes in a row.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Toffoli can't skate, he's too slow to generate any offense. Sadly, the game has passed him by. Amadio isn't much faster and doesn't know how to play D. He loses every puck battle on the boards.

Lewis can't skate anymore and he has never been able to generate offense. Are you seriously telling me you'd rather have Lewis out there trying to put the puck in the net than Toffoli? Because if that is the case, the team should just stop playing hockey for the whole season. We'd never score again if Lewis got the chances.

And while Lizotte can skate like the wind and is feisty. He can't produce and is get pushed around everywhere on the ice.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Quicks been decent tonight. Sad the team has no balls tonight.
for real, got a guy going between his legs, getting bullied off the puck 1v1 for odd man rushes, just bend over and take it

can't even go tape to tape honestly

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Lewis can't skate anymore and he has never been able to generate offense. Are you seriously telling me you'd rather have Lewis out there trying to put the puck in the net than Toffoli? Because if that is the case, the team should just stop playing hockey for the whole season. We'd never score again if Lewis got the chances.

And while Lizotte can skate like the wind and is feisty. He can't produce and is get pushed around everywhere on the ice.
Lewis needs to go and Lizotte is just getting started. I just don't see any future for Toffoli or Amadio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad