GDT: 2019-20 GM#13 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 10/30/19

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
It's goes with being good for awhile then sucking and soon enough we'll be good again.....in the next 45 years of course. No worries folks we'll be good again and smiling where ever we'll be in the next 45 years. 2064 here we come. ;)

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Man. All of a sudden it seems Vancouver has an exciting young team. How did that happen?

Drafted calder winner Pettersson with a 1st
Drafted calder nominee Boeser with a 1st
Drafted potential calder nominee Quinn Hughes with a 1st
Drafted future starting Goalie with a 1st
Drafted our captain Horvat with a 1st
Traded away a 1st for 26 year old under-utilized winger in J.T. Miller. the guy is now a stud and on pace for a ppg season
Signed good solid depth guys in Sutter, Beagle, Ferland, Myers etc.

ya u gotta suck for a while lol and take a few chances

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
To what?

Iafallo off the PP? He needs to be off! Grundstrum, Kovy, Prokhorkin, Carter, Toffoli would be better. Especially when you have him and Brown on the same PP, which do the same thing.

Benching Iafallo? Why not? He is just as bad as Toffoli scoring wise (actually worse) and he has been on the 1st line almost every game.

Benching Lizotte? Why not? Yes, he brings energy but nothing else. He is not producing so bench him to give him some rest and reset his confidence. He is young and probably needs a boost.

Bench Lewis? Should've happened awhile ago.

I'd rather see Amadio over Lizotte or Iafallo. And definitely Toffoli over Lewis or Iafallo.
Toffoli can't skate, he's too slow to generate any offense. Sadly, the game has passed him by. Amadio isn't much faster and doesn't know how to play D. He loses every puck battle on the boards.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Man. All of a sudden it seems Vancouver has an exciting young team. How did that happen?

This is what happens in a cap world. Artificial parity is created where good teams become bad and bad teams become good just by the nature of their success or lack thereof. It shouldn't be shocking that the Kings/Hawks/Sharks are not doing great while the Oilers/Nucks/Sabres are now. This is what was supposed to happen.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
This is what happens in a cap world. Artificial parity is created where good teams become bad and bad teams become good just by the nature of their success or lack thereof. It shouldn't be shocking that the Kings/Hawks/Sharks are not doing great while the Oilers/Nucks/Sabres are now. This is what was supposed to happen.
I’m not shocked. It just seems like yesterday that they were holding on to the Sedins too long.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Remember there was a time when the Kings PK was good. I think I do, but then I wonder was that just a dream

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
The Canucks right now:
giphy.gif

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We got the league right where we want em. Rope a dope baby. Seriously though I'm excited about April.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Kempe scoring on the PP only means one thing.... we're gonna see more of him on the powerplay. Just get him and Iafailo off the unit my goodness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad