GDT: 2019-20 GM#13 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 10/30/19

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
As bad as things are, based on individual performances, Carter, Kovalchuk and Toffoli may just find a way to generate some trade interest.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Let’s see what Coach Todd has to say tonight. The issue is and has been for awhile now a lack of talent from top to bottom of the lineup.

Maybe tonight’s post game comments will come closer to acknowledging that, versus carrying managements water and calling out depth players and rookies.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Only real positive of the game is that we might have found a fit for Carter. I really think the best line up...

Brown--Kopitar--Carter
Grundstrum--Amadio--Toffoli
Kempe--Porky--Kovy
Clifford--Iafallo--Wagner
Lewis, (Lizotte to the AHL)

Bjornfot--Doughty
Hutton--Walker
Martinez--Roy
MacDermid

Although we need to trade for 1 or 2 more capable defensemen

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
What in the seal clubbing f*** was that

Sick of special teams being garbage on both sides, and we didn't deserve that game in any way shape or form, but it was 2-1 Kings at even strength, like just about every other game this year.

Pros: Kopitar-Carter-Grundstrom, Doughty, and I actually liked Prokhorkin but he's not better than Amadio. Quick showed up. Clifford.

Cons: Everyone and everything else, particularly special teams. I'm ready for Trevor Lewis to not have our jersey anymore, thanks for the memories bud. Kempe and Iafallo on the PP are stupid, though to be fair to them Kopitar and Doughty have been f***ing up the power play for years I guess. Kempe had one shift where it looked like he got it, and I thought he'd build off that and the high-tip PP goal, but then he went right back to mush. Lizotte is a great energy line player but he's just not productive and I don't get it. Martinez was an unmitigated shit show. Hutton forgot what jersey he was wearing.

where did it go in 2 seasons? we went from the top goalies/pk to the worst in two years. What changed?

Derek Forbort's back finally gave out :sarcasm:

One positive from that game is the top line looked fantastic

They really did. Grundstrom is nails, Carter looks good, and Kopi has chemistry, that's amazing.

Sausages

Apr 28, 2017
If only the Kings could learn to score six per game.

Karma game for Doughty after dissing Canucks last time.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Also are you f***ing kidding me with the own goals, only two games this season without a puck off our player and in

Reactions: Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad