Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernbeardown54

Apr 23, 2012
Pavs may be shipped because of this contract to EK and them prioritizing Meier and Leblanc and others.

Relationship with Kane, propensity to win, team set up to make playoffs currently without him, getting what should be a high level new player at #3, Chicago isn’t an awful city, Chicago has room for him both financially and on their roster, etc.
I’m sorry I just don’t see this. He is their captain and seems very loyal there. He may sign back cheaply or if somehow they made him mad he is gonna go to a Pitts or wash or someone similar in the west. I don’t see anyway this happens.

I thought of the Kane angle from the US national team too but still think that’s no factor at all.

Ryan dz is the guy IMO if they get a F.A. with value. Not pavs. Five years ago, maybe...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
so you are *****ing about Stan handing out a NMC to Seabs as to why he can't hand out a NMC to Edler?? honestly man, please just ****ing stop - walk away for a week or two you are past ****ing toast..

Why shouldn't we be upset that again the Seabrook contract prevents us from improving team?

He got 8 f***ing year gift ,, It should never have included a NMC

But Stan as always hands them out like candy

southernbeardown54

Apr 23, 2012
because we pay in American dollars?? not many other top teams can afford him either..

Pavs and Kane are tight, plus he has mutual respect for Toews and Keith. we might not be his #1 destination, but there is a lot to like here for a guy like him.
He ain’t going to Chicago. I get why everyone would want him here but it’s not happening.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Why shouldn't we be upset that again the Seabrook contract prevents us from improving team?

He got 8 ****ing year gift ,, It should never have included a NMC

But Stan as always hands them out like candy
once again, you are bitching about a NMC for one player to give a NMC clause to another..you are f***ing toast - take a break, go sit outside, go for a walk.

Reactions: CCook37

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
once again, you are *****ing about a NMC for one player to give a NMC clause to another..you are ****ing toast - take a break, go sit outside, go for a walk.

Well the player with NMC should never have been extended in first place and the longterm damage his contract continues to inflict on organization is brutal

In this case we cant improve our D and bring in a legit top 4 LHD because of his idiotic NMC

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
A PK forward doesn't have to be a winger, you know that, right? We have Toews, Anisimov, Saad, Kampf, and Caggulia, and can sign 1 or two in UFA if we need to.

But lets give up a 60pt Dman for a 30pt forward. Makes sense!

You said he was redundant,, Show me on this roster the many players of his capability? We dont have many of his talent or capability to play

A 60 pt defender who is atrocious defensively and a year away from UFA

Rather move him now then extend him

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
This idea that this team has no room for guys like Kahun and Lehkonen because of our abundance of talent such as Sikura , Perlini , etc is laughable

Try to get Lehkonen + Jackets 2nd in 2019 for Gus

Would be win for Hawks to get that back in deal

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Im starting to get my hopes up on Pavelski already. Im just waiting for the inevitable disappointment

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You said he was redundant,, Show me on this roster the many players of his capability? We dont have many of his talent or capability to play

A 60 pt defender who is atrocious defensively and a year away from UFA

Rather move him now then extend him
I am specifically talking about soft perimeter forwards, that's what Lehkonen is. We have enough of those. We can find palyers like him in free agency, for free, without giving up a 60pt Dman.

I don't care how bad Gus is defensively, (he is far from atrocious), teams needs elite offensive Dmen on their team.

I'd rather move him than extend him for a crazy number as well, but not for Lehkonen.

Reactions: LDF

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
nah, not on here lol...

Bobby Mac called HF "filled with a bunch of ass clowns" ...so the great Bobby Mac would always post on here and I had plenty of great convos with him until the "ass clowns" drove him the f off...lol..

He's not wrong.

Go say one even slightly critical thing of the Leafs on the main board, and it's like throwing a raw steak into a den of hungry lions.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
He's not wrong.

Go say one even slightly critical thing of the Leafs on the main board, and it's like throwing a raw steak into a den of hungry lions.
no damn doubt he isn't wrong. when you have a guy like Mac on our board, talking with posters and having conversations to literally walk away saying this board is a damn cesspool speaks volumes...it was a shame when it happened because people STILL couldn't understand that his list is NOT his rankings but from actual scouts lol..he literally would have to say it over and over again that this is not my ranking yet people would come in and bash a player they liked he had ranked low..

for a brief few year period, we had Mac on here, Button on here, and a few others - HF was legitimized for a bit...then they saw it for what it is and most walked away and likely only lurk now..if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad