2019-20 Carabao Cup

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Origi just lacks vision. Keita was completely open at the top of the box there.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Stop whining, we're playing away at Anfield which already gives one free offside goal for Liverpool.
How is it whining to pointing out that Arsenal got an offside goal that was clearly offside? Everything falling for Arsenal so far.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ox has done great off the ball but terrible on it so far today. Keita too. Inexperience showing in the box for Liverpool.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Assume there is a rule against that I don’t know about but I am glad you posted this before I could.

The rule is you can't interfere with the keeper releasing the ball, that has varying in interpretations in leagues between can't kick it before he does to can't prevent a natural kicking motion by the keeper.

But by either definition, he didn't interfere with the keeper. He was a solid yard away and the keeper didn't have to alter his kicking motion in any way.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
How is it whining to pointing out that Arsenal got an offside goal that was clearly offside? Everything falling for Arsenal so far.
Because we're playing on the road at Anfield which is a major disadvantage, we deserve it.

And now Martinmessi puts us up! Lolllllllllllllllllllll, losing to an Emery coached team Pool.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The rule is you can't interfere with the keeper releasing the ball, that has varying in interpretations in leagues between can't kick it before he does to can't prevent a natural kicking motion by the keeper.

But by either definition, he didn't interfere with the keeper. He was a solid yard away and the keeper didn't have to alter his kicking motion in any way.
Yeh...he literally just put his leg up and the keeper just booted it into him.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

If I recall correctly, as a goalie, I've always been taught that players can't try to block your kick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad