8. Arizona - 41 P, 43 GP
10. Florida - 42 P, 42 GP
11. Vancouver - 45 P, 46 GP
12. Edmonton - 45 P, 44 GP
13. Carolina - 45 P, 43 GP
14. Anaheim - 46 P, 44 GP
15. Minnesota - 47 P, 43 GP
16. Colorado - 48 P, 44 GP

Haha. This franchise is such a sack of shit.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
And I still say if you've won a Cup within 5 years that you should be out of the lottery.

**** Chicago, **** LA. Let them pick 16th.

Don’t hate the playa...hate the game.

Chicago and LA decided to change their methods once the New Era®️ began whereas Dolan is prob still pissed he can’t ice $130 million [adjusted 2018] to please the suites and their allergy riden spawn they’ve loosed from their loins.

Only RangersTown™️ has the luxury of metro-money to push those lobster rolls while being on average mediocre.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don’t hate the playa...hate the game.

Chicago and LA decided to change their methods once the New Era®️ began whereas Dolan is prob still pissed he can’t ice $130 million [adjusted 2018] to please the suites and their allergy riden spawn they’ve loosed from their loins.

Only RangersTown™️ has the luxury of metro-money to push those lobster rolls while being on average mediocre.

They didn't change anything, they just blow.

Last edited:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
We have games in hand on most of those behind us which sucks.
Yeah but also a paltry amount of ROWs. Ottawa has 17, LA has 16, the St. Louis has 18....the Rangers have f***ing 12. :laugh:

And I still say if you've won a Cup within 5 years that you should be out of the lottery.

They should also take St. Louis' 1st away just for starting Jake Allen in so many games. He literally plays every f***ing night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah they changed in 2005.

Rangers still haven't.
Yes they changed in 2005. This time around has been pure luck. Both teams bought this offseason.

To say the Rangers still haven't is false. They're full rebuilding. You can criticize the execution of it until the moon turns green and I would probably agree with you, but they're absolutely rebuilding.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Yes they changed in 2005. This time around has been pure luck. Both teams bought this offseason.

To say the Rangers still haven't is false. They're full rebuilding. You can criticize the execution of it until the moon turns green and I would probably agree with you, but they're absolutely rebuilding.

Yeah they changed. And they are doing it at the right time again.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The point was the Rangers have YET to see it through.

They've yet to even start it until about 9 months ago, so I'm not overly concerned about that fact.

Chicago and LA having a chance at high picks is certainly no stroke of genius. They were definitely trying to win coming into the season. We definitely were not.

Reactions: Kupo

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
They've yet to even start it until about 9 months ago, so I'm not overly concerned about that fact.

Chicago and LA having a chance at high picks is certainly no stroke of genius. They were definitely trying to win coming into the season. We definitely were not.

Yeah and they losing just as well.

Just how it works.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Today's matinee in Brooklyn is a big one for this January Hughes push.

Meanwhile, Flyers in Jersey is also interesting - someone has to win, and preferably in OT...

Reactions: Rongomania

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Today's matinee in Brooklyn is a big one for this January Hughes push.

Meanwhile, Flyers in Jersey is also interesting - someone has to win, and preferably in OT...
Mhmmm

PHI/NJD and ARI/EDM need to be 3 point games, with ARI/PHI preferably winning them.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

That's a GREAT vision, (and see where you're coming from) but unfair all in the same breath. Would you feel the same if the Rangers won a cup? They are already handcuffed with lower draft choices. What stars have the Kings and Penguins drafted AFTER they scored with Crosby/Malkin and Kopitar/Doughty? What really is the difference between the Kings, Black Hawks, Sharks, Capitals, Penguins and Rangers? Those 6 have monopolized the conference finals every year (I didn't look to verify) there may be an exception but......the difference is the Sharks and Rangers were the only 2 teams snakebitten. But to answer the question here......these teams had major playoff experience and have grown OLD. Those cup winners maximized their experience/age by winning at least one cup. Because of all their success they too drafted low (like we complain about) and couldn't replenish what they already had on the ice. Eventually catches up with every great team. They have/had high end players getting huge salaries and because of that their depth suffered, but was still enough because the cream rises the top when a cup is on the line. But as those players grow older and dont produce like they once did, their salaries remain the same. The only team that had a "star" goaltender was L.A. with Quick, but they had Kopitar and Doughty. We had Stepan and McD. Point is you cant win a cup when your ONLY star is a goaltender that cannot score goals. (That subject has been beaten to death)
All in all......you can't further penalize a team moving forward, just because they won a cup. Its already in place.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That's a GREAT vision, (and see where you're coming from) but unfair all in the same breath. Would you feel the same if the Rangers won a cup? They are already handcuffed with lower draft choices. What stars have the Kings and Penguins drafted AFTER they scored with Crosby/Malkin and Kopitar/Doughty? What really is the difference between the Kings, Black Hawks, Sharks, Capitals, Penguins and Rangers? Those 6 have monopolized the conference finals every year (I didn't look to verify) there may be an exception but......the difference is the Sharks and Rangers were the only 2 teams snakebitten. But to answer the question here......these teams had major playoff experience and have grown OLD. Those cup winners maximized their experience/age by winning at least one cup. Because of all their success they too drafted low (like we complain about) and couldn't replenish what they already had on the ice. Eventually catches up with every great team. They have/had high end players getting huge salaries and because of that their depth suffered, but was still enough because the cream rises the top when a cup is on the line. But as those players grow older and dont produce like they once did, their salaries remain the same. The only team that had a "star" goaltender was L.A. with Quick, but they had Kopitar and Doughty. We had Stepan and McD. Point is you cant win a cup when your ONLY star is a goaltender that cannot score goals. (That subject has been beaten to death)
All in all......you can't further penalize a team moving forward, just because they won a cup. Its already in place.
Yes, I would feel the same if the Rangers won the Cup.

These teams getting more franchise talent is what's not fair.

Reactions: Larrybiv

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Canes win again. Distance is increasing between them and the Rangers.

Now need a Rangers loss, 3 point game between Panthers and Canucks with the Panthers winning, Islanders beating the Lightning, Yotes beating the Flames and the Ducks beat the Jets.

Reactions: Kupo

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Canes win again. Distance is increasing between them and the Rangers.

Now need a Rangers loss, 3 point game between Panthers and Canucks with the Panthers winning, Islanders beating the Lightning, Yotes beating the Flames and the Ducks beat the Jets.
These last three I don't think will happen.

Yotes over Flames is the most likely, and I think it's still a long-shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00