Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v1| Next: Sun, Apr 8 | @Tex | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Garcia vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Oh well, at least the Bullpen had an off night when it was already a big lead. Loup and Oh have looked pretty good, so a rough spot isn't too bad.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Rangers are such a trash franchise

Makes me feel happy how they lost 2 world series and pushed Nolan Ryan out then he goes to Houston and wins the world series.

I still dont know how Daniels has a job after his last 3-4 seasons. He is great at finding talent but terrible at keeping it and even worse with his contracts. That Odor deal is awful and it wasn't needed, had him for 4 years of control and they guaranteed him money for 6. Add Fielder and Choo. Luckily for them Andrus looks like he is star again.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Either it's cold tonight in Arlington or Pillar's getting ready to rob some banks.

It's probably the first one, but the banks should be on the lookout regardless as that shady character Odor is in town who already robbed so much money from the Rangers for punching Bautista in the face.

Odor looked more angry wearing that over his face if that's even possible. If there was anyone in the other batters box who would have kicked them with that strange leg kick during the first pitch.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Jays fans really don't like Odor. I think this may be my most liked tweet ever(which is kinda sad)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Given how much it's been mentioned so far this season, I feel like Buck jocking the Vanderbilt baseball program is going to need to be added to the drinking game rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad