Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v1| Next: Sun, Apr 8 | @Tex | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Garcia vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Staring at Garcia's jersey thinking "I know I've seen a Blue Jay wear 57 before. Who the hell was it?"

then it hit me

Shawn+Camp+Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Tampa+Bay+Rays+Kh7EDRJ4A7Ml.jpg

Garcia in some illustrious company.

Reactions: Hoverhand

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Staring at Garcia's jersey thinking "I know I've seen a Blue Jay wear 57 before. Who the hell was it?"

then it hit me

Shawn+Camp+Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Tampa+Bay+Rays+Kh7EDRJ4A7Ml.jpg

Garcia in some illustrious company.
Shawn Camp. Now that is a name that I haven’t heard of in a long time. I actually used to like him as a middle reliever way back when.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Not the worst CS there. Gives JD a fresh count to work with next inning.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Globe life actually looks like a really nice stadium. Too bad they need to replace it already. Can they pack it up and ship it to Toronto for May thru September games?

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
He's struggling right now, but it's still an improvement over last year to only have 1 player struggling so badly instead of the 0-fer's that the Jays were putting up last year to start the season.

Yeah it felt like 2/3s of the team hit like that last season

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Still really really early and really SSS, but Shapkins might have Happ'ed themselves another pitcher with Garcia.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How long until people start clamoring for Teoscar? I'm still fine giving Grichuk a lot more rope yet, but I also thought Teoscar should have made the team out of camp.

Didn't see the game because apparently I don't get Sportsnet One...... Odor, what a jackass

I get all the other SN channels but SN One counts as two channels if I order it! Is there just a handful of game son SN One?

There tends to be a lot of SN1 games during the NHL playoffs as SN usually has a game on every night for most of the first 2 rounds.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Just a clarification, was Odor shaking his jock at Stroman after each pitch along with his other antics or is that part of his normal batting routine? I know a lot of pitchers fix their jock but it seemed as if he was glaring Stroman down and doing it dramatically.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Its crazy that Grichuk has a 60% flyball rate and the time we need a flyball he grounds out.

Small sample size but his low line ball rate and low hard contact needs to improve. At least his defense is strong and we have depth behind him in Hernandez if he can't bounce back.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just a clarification, was Odor shaking his jock at Stroman after each pitch along with his other antics or is that part of his normal batting routine? I know a lot of pitchers fix their jock but it seemed as if he was glaring Stroman down and doing it dramatically.

I've seen Odor do that before I think, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a part of his normal aggressive asshole antics. Anyway he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt and mocked Stroman's hesitation move with his huge leg kick on the first pitch of that at bat so I'm about 98% certain it was directed at Stroman.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I really wish the positional shuffle on broadcasts had ended with Siddall as the new TV color guy. I really really like him.

I would kill for our regular broadcast duo to be Shulman/Siddall.

Should I pay Shulman or you?

I think your HF moderator salary makes you more suitable. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad