Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v1| Next: Sun, Apr 8 | @Tex | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Garcia vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Just need Grichuk to get going. I would like to see a bit more patience from Diaz.

They basically have everyone else contributing at some level offensively right now, so if there was a good time for Grichuk to struggle, it would be now.

Diaz was hot before his injury. Probably needs to get his timing back.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
How do you calculate Ohtani's combined WAR as a pitcher and position player?

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
that japanese guy has a chance to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
How do you calculate Ohtani's combined WAR as a pitcher and position player?

Add them together? He is a 0.1 WAR and a 0.4 WAR batter. His pitching will increase after today if he keeps no hitting the A's.

Angels are in a good spot with him but you have to wonder how long he keeps hitting. Angels have 3 starters already hurt. Ohtani is too important for them to get hurt hitting or on the base pads. I know you cant bubble wrap the guy and he can easily get hurt pitching too but they need him much more as a pitcher.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Add them together? He is a 0.1 WAR and a 0.4 WAR batter. His pitching will increase after today if he keeps no hitting the A's.

Angels are in a good spot with him but you have to wonder how long he keeps hitting. Angels have 3 starters already hurt. Ohtani is too important for them to get hurt hitting or on the base pads. I know you cant bubble wrap the guy and he can easily get hurt pitching too but they need him much more as a pitcher.

He could conceivably finish the season over 6 combined WAR, maybe more if his hitting keeps up.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Well, looks like Gibbons is going to have to stop trusting Loup. And it's not even 10 games into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->